Bad Robot/Jonathan Nolan Bringing "Westworld" to HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be awesome.

I guess it would be easier to replicate a Feudal Japan village in LA than an English castle accurately.

Theyd just do location shooting like they do on GOT and did on Rome and season 1 of Westworld and other shows. There is no reason to think theyd do everything in LA. So they shouldnt have any problem replicating medieval england.

Where's jmc and his fetish for security/safety protocols when you need him?

Wonder what folks think about the "lazy writing" now that we know Maeve's storyline was part of a narrative.

Lurking around as always. Doesn't excuse Beavis and Butthead from staying silent the entire time. Still lazy story telling. :)

Felix was clearly "love struck" which is why he didnt tell on Maeve. Thats not lazy writing.

The other guy not telling on Maeve when she was in the park and incapable of harming him is still definitely bad writing.

Forget Felix and Sylvester what universe does this show take place in where it's remotely appropriate to *********e/rape a bot in front of a co-worker?

That guy was just odd even for this show.

Also let me put on earphones just so I'm even more oblivious while I publicly do this disgusting act while at my workplace.

Saw this on tumblr.
tumblr_ohs1cdDluj1qj2kgto1_1280.jpg

Doesn't look like anything to me...

Slightly off topic, but Jimmi Simpson simply killed it in tonight's episode of ''This is us''

Felix was clearly "love struck" which is why he didnt tell on Maeve. Thats not lazy writing.

The other guy not telling on Maeve when she was in the park and incapable of harming him is still definitely bad writing.

Didn't Maeve have dirt on him though?

The actor who plays Felix, I thought the entire season he was the guy from Disturbia and 21. The twist when I found out he was not, it was just as traumatic and emotional as this season.

The actor who plays Felix, I thought the entire season he was the guy from Disturbia and 21. The twist when I found out he was not, it was just as traumatic and emotional as this season.

Damn, I thought it was that guy too! This new narrative is something else.

Didn't Maeve have dirt on him though?

Yeah, but the actor was playing him like a love struck puppy following aroud its master and not like someone begrudgingly going along with a blackmailer.

The relationship reminded me of something Id see in a high school coming of age story. Lonely nerd likes a pretty girl that shows him some attention. All that was missing was her telling him, " I dont like you that way, Felix. Youre a great friend, and Id hate to lose that."

Plus he had an unhealthy interest in Maeve and the other robots before she blackmailed him.

Last edited:
The one questionable plot point that I can't let slide is the photograph of William's fiancee. There's no way that a picture exposed to the elements for thirty years would have been recognizable.

The one questionable plot point that I can't let slide is the photograph of William's fiancee. There's no way that a picture exposed to the elements for thirty years would have been recognizable.

I thought the picture was buried.

Yeah, but the actor was playing him like a love struck puppy following aroud its master and not like someone begrudgingly going along with a blackmailer.

The relationship reminded me of something Id see in a high school coming of age story. Lonely nerd likes a pretty girl that shows him some attention. All that was missing was her telling him, " I dont like you that way, Felix. Youre a great friend, and Id hate to lose that."

Plus he had an unhealthy interest in Maeve and the other robots before she blackmailed him.

Nah, I'm not talking about Felix. I'm talking about the white guy. I remember her threatening him with some sorta dirt, but I can't remember what. Felix just legitimately wanted to help her.

That other guy looked like Louis CK.

Those two are the new Fifield and Millburn.

Nah, I'm not talking about Felix. I'm talking about the white guy. I remember her threatening him with some sorta dirt, but I can't remember what. Felix just legitimately wanted to help her.

As I recall, he was pimping hosts to Westworld employees.

It fell out of William's pocket. Also, it was nowhere near Abernathy homestead.

Ford would have to have found it I suppose, but that's just me filling in the gap. I'm not bothered by the picture thing though.

His arm is swollen from being fractured

I don't think Dolores broke William's arm. I think she simply dislocated it. You can see it by how they made his suit's shoulder (his cowboy outfit) seem collapsed after Dolores takes him down.

It's easy enough to snap back a dislocated shoulder, but you will feel the pain for a couple of weeks, and you will be holding your arm funny for all of it.

It looked like she broke it and i remember their being a breaking sfx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"