Ben Affleck releases Deathstroke footage on Twitter

For starters I don't like the shape and material of the mask. The shell/helmet look is very underwhelming.

That's how I feel too. The whole suit is too puffy and bulky. It needs to have some fabric and chain mail to really look like him. And some blue. Right now he just looks like the armored batsuit.

black mask needs some love too
tumblr_mo75f3xY4T1qeiqtwo1_500.gif

Amen to that, used to love Black Mask in the pre-nu52 universe and I think he would be a great fit for the DCEU (I nominate Jon Hamm! Two-Face, Black Mask, he can play any Bat villain he wants). I was so hyped when Roman was announced as the main villain of Arkham Origins and then that "twist" came.:facepalm:

Also if you want an animated film where he appears alongside Batman, be sure to check out Son of Batman (2014) where he's a central antagonist

I hated Slade in that movie, they butchered his character and he jobbed big time to Robin.

That's how I feel too. The whole suit is too puffy and bulky. It needs to have some fabric and chain mail to really look like him. And some blue. Right now he just looks like the armored batsuit.

Agreed, I just want something a bit more sleek especially the mask which should be form fitting like Deadpool or Spider-man's and not this huge plastic thing IMO. It looks like they have taken a page out of Arrow's book with the design, and I wasn't a fan of that design at all.

Slade in bulkier costume comes off as more like a powerful tank of a man who shakes off sniper rounds to kick ass, moving just as fast as Batman but hitting much, much harder. Slade in a sleeker costume feels like the guy who clears a football field in the blink of an eye and plants a knife in your chest before sprinting up to the sniper.

They've both got advantages, but this looks like we're getting a more methodical and surgical Deathstroke who doesn't especially outpace Batman but instead keeps up with him while just being more overall.

Joe Manganiello has officially been cast as Deathstroke according to Geoff Johns.

We've had 6 Batman films, 2 of them with Joker. I just say have our cake and eat it to. Have both of them if they can work it out.

Three with the Joker. There was the Adam West Batman movie back in the 1960s with Cesar Romero as the Joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"