Deathstroke: Is he in Justice League? If so, who is playing him?

Yeah all the duds from Hulk, X-Men, and Spider-Man didn't stop them from having those characters in future movies.

I hope there's a plot in this movie.

Knowing Snyder, it's probably just a bunch of pretty pics...but now with extra-added humor!

Yeah all the duds from Hulk, X-Men, and Spider-Man didn't stop them from having those characters in future movies.

Does the mainstream and social media scrutinize Hulk and X-Men like DCEU? People went nuts over Ben Affleck as Batman.

And Spiderman had a dud? what's the lowest earning Spidey movie, 700M+, compared to GL's...200M+?

To Boom: It's not a big deal if he appears or not, but someone's was going nuts over him possibly not appearing in DCEU before DS.

Does the mainstream and social media scrutinize Hulk and X-Men like DCEU? People went nuts over Ben Affleck as Batman.

And Spiderman had a dud? what's the lowest earning Spidey movie, 700M+, compared to GL's...200M+?

To Boom: It's not a big deal if he appears or not, but someone's was going nuts over him possibly not appearing in DCEU before DS.
I meant Green Lantern bombing in 2011 isn't that big of a deal. It's not a dealbreaker if he's not included in Justice League right away, but I imagine that has more to do with story reasons than it does with that film underperforming.

I meant Green Lantern bombing in 2011 isn't that big of a deal. It's not a dealbreaker if he's not included in Justice League right away, but I imagine that has more to do with story reasons than it does with that film underperforming.

Yes
giphy.gif

It is a shame that a third-rate character like Deathstroke will feature in this, but hopefully we can get him out of the way as a bit part in JL, sparing the Batman movie.

How humble of you.

I hope there's a plot in this movie.

Knowing Snyder, it's probably just a bunch of pretty pics...but now with extra-added humor!

Have you any idea how uninteresting this post is?

Deathstroke is actually in the movie? Cool, I like the idea of a character without superpowers that can cut through a whole team of supers.

Deathstroke is actually in the movie? Cool, I like the idea of a character without superpowers that can cut through a whole team of supers.

He does have powers though. Healing factor. Enhanced durability, intelligence, reflexes, strength, speed, and senses.

Still he's pretty mid tier when stacked up against the best of the League.

What book are those images from (him taking out Zatana and the others)?

He does have powers though. Healing factor. Enhanced durability, intelligence, reflexes, strength, speed, and senses.

Still he's pretty mid tier when stacked up against the best of the League.

I’d say stacked against the League he is in comparison very very low tier considering how powerful the rest of the league members are.

Slade has basically the same powers as Captain America.

I’d say stacked against the League he is in comparison very very low tier considering how powerful the rest of the league members are.

Yeah, but as noted by people like Batman and Green Arrow he is one of if not tied for best tactician in DC.

Deathstroke isn't going to pick a fight with Superman unless he has Kryptonite handy.

There is no way DS is going to fight the league unless he plans an assault against Batman. More likely he has a cameo stealth mission in JL.

For any Deathstroke fans who haven't read it, I highly recommend you read Deathstroke the terminator series from 1991.

Marv Wolfman did most of the run, so GG

For any Deathstroke fans who haven't read it, I highly recommend you read Deathstroke the terminator series from 1991.

Marv Wolfman did most of the run, so GG

Chris Priest is also doing great things with the character right now. Perfect time to get into Deathstroke. One introductory one shot and three issues in it's my favorite book after Superman. Where Superman and his family are filling the void of the Fantastic Four, Deathstroke is very much DC's version of the Punisher except Slade is an assassin/mercenary and not a vigilante.

Zack is so meticulous with every little detail, no way he didn't consider those storyboards would be noticed when he released that pic.

I don't see why he would be storyboarding The Batman movie anyway when he is smack dab in the middle of filming JL and all indications are he won't be involved in The Batman at all.

Could just end up a post credits scene or a quick cameo.

I'm hoping it's a post-credits sequence.

The movie has plenty on its plate with the formation of the league, Steppenwolf's plot with the mother boxes, and Superman's resurrection. The last thing we need is some subplot with Deathstroke running around spying on them cuz reasons.

Is Deadpool having same powers as Captain America ?

Maybe, Deathstroke is closer to Deadpool than Captain America.

We'll Slade was created as a kinda amoral grimdark version of Cap. His costume even had the pirate boots etc.

Then Deadpool was created as a self aware satirical version of Deathstroke.

So yea they are all pretty similar in terms of powers.

Eh. . . to whatever extent that was true in intent, its really not the case in fact. Outside of some fairly narrow periods, Slade usually has nowhere near the regen Wade has. Wade, by contrast, typically has no super powers *other* than ( massive ) regeneration.

Depending on who writes, Deathstroke usually has really good precognition.

AKA "The writer doesn't even try to make this not suck". Seriously, its probably the worst case of jobbing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"