Benedict Cumberbatch is John Harrison

KHAN?!?!

LMylcgO.png

The Main Villain surrounded by Redshirts? These men are doomed.

startrek-intodarkness1.jpg

Wait, does that image suggest what I think it does?

That's probably a typo lol, but cool all the same.

Is he actually Khan, or is that just a typo / error?

Those five redshirts are sooooo dead!

Especially the one sneaking a look at Harrison`s arse...

Edit
Are those phaser rifles the guys in front are carrying?

It may just be Cumberbatch himself but it seems like Harrison has a really prominent spine.

appew-2-t.jpg

I think he is genetically engineered LIKE Kahn but he is not Kahn. Probably from the same pod Kahn was from and since this is a Alternate Reality i could see why istead of Kahn is John Harrison.

Like an elseworld story or an Earth 2 book.

Would Kahn and his ilk even be effected by Nero's altering of the timeline though?

Would Kahn and his ilk even be effected by Nero's altering of the timeline though?

there is no reason why it would. The Botany bay was launched about a century or more BEFORE Nero's arrival, before there was even a United Earth. So why would Khan's origin be affected at all?
Patience is key. the movie is only a few months away, we'll find out who this villain is soon enough

Cumberbatch was a guest voice on The Simpsons earlier as the lead in a British romcom. Funny.

there is no reason why it would. The Botany bay was launched about a century or more BEFORE Nero's arrival, before there was even a United Earth. So why would Khan's origin be affected at all?
Patience is key. the movie is only a few months away, we'll find out who this villain is soon enough

Personally I'm of the opinion that he is just in fact John Harrison.

I just don't really see the point in obscuring who one of the main stars of your film, the character making magazine covers, is playing.

I suspect that The Botany Bay will remain undiscovered on that desert planet they were on.

I suspect that The Botany Bay will remain undiscovered on that desert planet they were on.

The botany bay was discovered adrift in space. SO if Abrams wants to change the fact the Enterprise discovered it, that's fine. But Khan must be a centuries old tyrant from the Eugenics wars

Kirk left Khan and his augments on a class M planet with supplies needed to thrive with the Botany Bay, but due to a cataclysmic event the planet was transformed into a Class H planet

I'm starting to think he's an amalgamation of both Gary Mitchell and Khan. I just rewatched Where No Man Has Gone Before and the scene with Mitchell in the cell is very reminicent of what we've seen of Cumberbatch in the trailers. "I am better".

Alice Eve also looks exactly like Dr. Dehner even though she is listed as Dr. Marcus.

Last edited:
I've been thinking, this is a alternate universe/timeline. Is it possible the character names have changed in this universe but its the same character or person with a few differences?

I still think John Harrison is Khan in this alternate universe/timeline much like Liam Neeson was known as Henri Ducard but in reality he was in fact Ra's al Ghul in "Batman Begins".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"