Best _____ In A Movie - Game

gwynplaine

L'homme qui rit.
Reaction score
Inspired by the other thread. (If there is already one like it, please merge thank you)

Best Combover In A Movie: Bill Murray in Kingpin
Best "cocaine scene": Goodfellas (Henry and the helicopter)
Best Robin Hood and Nottingham Sheriff: Sean Connery and Robert Shaw in Robin and Marian

Inspired by the other thread. (If there is already one like it, please merge thank you)

Best Combover In A Movie: Bill Murray in Kingpin
Best Robin Hood and Nottingham Sheriff: Sean Connery and Robert Shaw in Robin and Marian

I see your Goodfellas cocaine scene and raise you the Chopper cocaine scene. They did this weird thing where all the characters seem to be talking a relatively normal speed, but their mouths are moving really quickly...yet it all syncs up somehow. If you haven't seen Chopper (with Eric Bana) and you like crime films, I highly recommend it.

Best Opening Credits: Watchmen

Best Opening fight scene: Nightcrawlers attack on the White House

Best ambitously badass protagonist: Snake Plissken

Best Hitler Murder: Inglorious Basterds

I see your Goodfellas cocaine scene and raise you the Chopper cocaine scene. They did this weird thing where all the characters seem to be talking a relatively normal speed, but their mouths are moving really quickly...yet it all syncs up somehow. If you haven't seen Chopper (with Eric Bana) and you like crime films, I highly recommend it.
Good one, I love Chopper. Another good "cocaine scene" is in Boogie Nights between Julianne Moore and Heather Graham.

Best Dog: Max's mutt in The Road Warrior
Best Magic Trick: The disappearing pencil in TDK

Last edited:
Best Worst Death Scene: Marion Cotillard in TDKR.

Best Dialogue During a Sex Scene in a Movie: Friday the 13th (remake)

Another good "cocaine scene" is in Boogie Nights between Julianne Moore and Heather Graham.

I see all of your scenes and raise you the scene in Scarface where Pacino snorts a mountain of cocaine on his desk.

Best Mistaking Heroin for Cocaine Scene: Pulp Fiction

Best Nipples - Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man

And the worst.

batman-nipples.gif

^ :up:

Best Interrogation Scene: Basic Instinct
Best "Singin' in the Rain": A Clockwork Orange

Last edited:
Best Job Quitting Scene: Fight Club (Runner Up: American Beauty)

Best Made-Up Rock Band: Stillwater in Almost Famous

Best "suggesting something offscreen through changes in lighting" sequence--Luke's X-wing taking off from Dagobah at the end of Empire Strikes Back.

Best use of a sad trombone note--William Shatner gets bitten by a tarantula in "Kingdom of the Spiders."

Best Laugh - Voldomort in the deathly hallows part two

Best badass walking away from an explosion: Man on Fire

Best transformation to another form: An American Werewolf in London

Best badass walking away from an explosion: Man on Fire

Best transformation to another form: An American Werewolf in London
Good ones:up:

Best fake commercials: Robocop
Best "Hooker with a Heart of Gold": Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places. (Also maybe best boobs:woot:)

Best Labyrinth: The Shining
Best Joker: The Dark Knight

^:up:

Best Long Tracking Shots: Henri and Karen enter the Copacabana in Goodfellas/Touch of Evil Opening Sequence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"