Best Animated TV shows Tournament

Animaniacs

---To be honest, the results are still pretty terrible. :csad:

I'm sorry, but no. No, I know I'm beating a dead horse, and ruining your precious fun, woo woo woo, but how the hell did Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beat something as artistically made and directed as this-

[YT]9POYDoHXUX0[/YT]

And Muppet Babies of all things was in the lineup but not Moral Orel? No Paranoia Agent, Tintin, Peter Pan and the Pirates, Nadia, Cybersix, ALF TAS, The Maxx, or The Mysterious Cities of Gold? I just can't get over it. Call me whatever you want. Mock me and say I'm too uptight. I know what I know, and I yam what I yam, and regardless of having fun with it, I still don't like it.

Shrug.----

Animaniacs

---To be honest, the results are still pretty terrible. :csad:

I'm sorry, but no. No, I know I'm beating a dead horse, and ruining your precious fun, woo woo woo, but how the hell did Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beat something as artistically made and directed as this-

[YT]9POYDoHXUX0[/YT]

And Muppet Babies of all things was in the lineup but not Moral Orel? No Paranoia Agent, Tintin, Peter Pan and the Pirates, Nadia, Cybersix, ALF TAS, The Maxx, or The Mysterious Cities of Gold? I just can't get over it. Call me whatever you want. Mock me and say I'm too uptight. I know what I know, and I yam what I yam, and regardless of having fun with it, I still don't like it.

Shrug.----
Yea not everyone is going to be happy with the contest,but I did give people time to suggest what was missing from the lineup of 40 shows I picked(I tried to pick some of the more popular shows) then I let everyone else pick 40 other shows,and then I picked from there.Sorry some of the show did'nt make it,but they weren't suggested.

4-3

Animaniacs in the lead.

Animaniacs, i don't know but well, there was aother show called Jet Groove that lost to another random animated show that i'm pretty shure was prefered because people never saw Jet Groove, a very artistic and quality show that if it was aired in America i'm pretty shure it would be considered great.
However most here just vote for the nostalgia value and not for the quality of the show

Yea not everyone is going to be happy with the contest,but I did give people time to suggest what was missing from the lineup of 40 shows I picked(I tried to pick some of the more popular shows) then I let everyone else pick 40 other shows,and then I picked from there.Sorry some of the show did'nt make it,but they weren't suggested.
Yeah, I know. I guess I foolishly (not trying to sound sarcastic) expected the people here, who most of are vastly intelligent and open minded, to have given better choices.

However most here just vote for the nostalgia value and not for the quality of the show

Exactly. That's what's disappointed me, and I know I'm beating a dead horse. I can't help it. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what pulls the top spot.

Last edited:
Animaniacs, i don't know but well, there was aother show called Jet Groove that lost to another random animated show that i'm pretty shure was prefered because people never saw Jet Groove, a very artistic and quality show that if it was aired in America i'm pretty shure it would be considered great.

Yeah I knew some shows did'nt really have a chance.I wanted Adventure Time to go far so bad,but it did'nt :csad: Newer shows have no chance.

It all goes by what the crowd chooses.

I know I'm supposed to show no bias,but damnit I wanted that show to go a little farther than it did.I've never seen Jet Groove,but from what I've seen it looks really cool.I may check it out.

6-3

Animaniacs leading

I'll go with Futurama, but whichever one goes through, I'm happy.

Futurama advances

It's now Time...

The Moment you've all been wating for...THE FINALE*cue epic music*

Batman Tas

[YT]AEfz8zXm6dQ[/YT]

vs

Futurama
[YT]O8NZBokIXK8[/YT]

10 Votes to crown the Champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts