Best Animated TV shows Tournament

Yes... I'll change my vote to Futurama as well...

:ninja:

9-6

Batman only needs 1 vote
I'll give it to it then. I hardly agree with its placing, but I find it a better show than Futurama by a tiny margin.

Honestly, I think I'll just see this as 'Favourite Shows' competition, not best, since the latter would require more objective thinking than has been displayed and causes me significant less rage tendencies when blatant favouritism isp layed. If its just favourite, that's perfectly fine since it personal preference, and many people here probably do like TMNT more than the vastly superior Cowboy Bebop. Plus it means I can ignore Scrandy's ignorant ramblings better.

My main issue with the voting process is that there isn't some rule saying you have to have seen at least both of the shows a certain amount to vote in that particular round. I mean I see comments like "never even heard of..." but they still vote. I find that a bit unfair but might just be me.

Where can I find episodes of Cowboy Bebop? I do feel bad it was eliminated, because so many people speak so highly of it.

You could just google the show with "episodes online" and you'll find a whole bunch of sites that stream it.

Ladies and Gentlemen the Winner,What you guys voted for...

[YT]lEx9r5enZsk[/YT]

:batman::batty::hoboj::hq::2face::ybat:

Hey, you know what? This thread is almost getting the max post and having a continuation thread, why not restart the tournament then? Maybe having more time now to chose the candidates for the next tournament?

Well, I've certainly enjoyed coming into this thread, so I'm not opposed to the idea.

I came in late and missed some matches after I started playing, but I enjoyed it too, wouldn't mind another round

Don't see the point of another round unless they are going to exclude the current winner from it.

If you do ,I'm not in charge this time.Wyrminarrd has a good idea tough maybe you could do it without the current winner.See who would win then.

Theoretically, it would be Futurama. If another round does start there should be more more votes needed to move on, it would take longer but that could be made up by having more than one round occuring at once. I would also like the rule of being able to vote if you've seen both shows to make an accurate choice, but that might exclude too many people.

Limit the requirement to having seen one of the shows, it makes no sense to demand that people have watched something that they have no interest in just so that they can vote for their favorite show...

My main issue with the voting process is that there isn't some rule saying you have to have seen at least both of the shows a certain amount to vote in that particular round. I mean I see comments like "never even heard of..." but they still vote. I find that a bit unfair but might just be me.

Yeah but people could just lie to vote for their favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"