Best Sequel Film Poll

BloodyWolverine

Superhero
Reaction score
I thaught this be a fun poll i will select a few sequel films and you shh movie goers can vote on best sequel film and in sequel i mean like second film in franchise.
Give me a few minutes too post the Poll please.

Until there's a poll, here's my two cents.

-Empire Strikes Back
-Dark Knight
-Godfather II
-Toy Story 2
-X2
-Spider-Man 2
-Road Warrior
-Babe: Pig in the City

Damn, I love most of these films. They're all so different for one to be better than another.

ESB all the way :)

Is it just me or does Bad Boys 2 just dosn't seem like it fits in that list not because it isn't a sequel but because its the movie that based in reality compared with all the other movies ba the Godfather 2 are based around sci fi/fantasy/superhero films?

i love the first sixteen on the poll, hard to choose, but i picked godfather 2

I can't choose between "The Dark Knight" and "The Empire Strikes Back". It's a toss-up between those two.

Tough one... for me it was between ESB and the Godfather 2, but in the end "I am your father" won out... for me, nothing beats that shocker :woot:

I think it's a tough question.
I voted for Godfather II because i think it's the best film on the list. But a better sequel, as in one that is better than the original in basically every way, i'd go for TDK or ESB.

Half of the choices on the poll areaverage or terrible. I voted Empire btw.

Godfather II
The Dark Knight
Empire Strikes Back
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan

Besides Godfather II, The Dark Knight, and Empire Strikes Back, since those are the most obvious choices.

Id say Terminator 2.

How the hell isnt ALIENS on that poll? Thats the movie that gets my vote anyway.

But T2, TTT, ESB, X2 and Spidey 2 are all awesome as well.

Can't vote. I love so many of those films. Could you switch it too choosing multiple ones that we like?

How the hell isnt ALIENS on that poll? Thats the movie that gets my vote anyway.

But T2, TTT, ESB, X2 and Spidey 2 are all awesome as well.
Amen!! Game over man!! Aliens all the way!

A tough choice, but it comes down to either ESB or BttF2, and I went with BttF2.

Terminator 2
Aliens - Why isn't it on the list?
The Dark Knight
Empire Strikes Back
X-Men 2
Spider Man 2

Judgement Day.

It's completely different from the first film, and emerges as the perfect sequel.

back to the futuer part2
spider-man 2
teeange mutant ninja turtles secer of the ozz2
ledgen of zorro

Godfather 2
Terminator 2
Aliens

... in that order.

The best Act II in all of film.

The Empire Strikes Back.

It even has a sequel name.

:doom: :doom: :doom: