• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Best Buy stormed in massive prank

A friend of mine is in that, and I signed up for their mailing list so I can be in the next one:)

That is ****ing awesome. :up: It would've been even better if they intentionally misdirected customers who asked them for help.

Anyone work at a Best Buy? Did corporate respond by sending out memos or anything?

dialog-vega4.gif
I'd do it but I wouldn't take my hat off. That's why I wouldn't work. I REFUSE to take my hat off.

Matt said:
That is ****ing awesome. :up: It would've been even better if they intentionally misdirected customers who asked them for help.

Some of them did. One of them was helping a customer buy PSP games by claiming he played a lot of these titles "all the time."

I did that once before by myself and it was hilarious. I was giving people 100% incorrect information haha. I would love to have done it with a bunch of people.

I thought a prank was supposed to be somewhat mischevious? It sounds like these people were helpful.

:down

HAhahahaha thats the best thing ever....hahahahahaha

That was great. I love good clean pranks, and this was a great one :)

boyscouT said:
Here's a picture of me, with Stan Lee in the background:

138535111_5af2279ce3.jpg

If that's you, then this bodybuilding thing really isn't working out for you. ;)

jag

jaguarr said:
If that's you, then this bodybuilding thing really isn't working out for you. ;)

jag

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but anyway progress is goin great. i'll be takin some pics in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"