Deadpool 2 Best Cameo! (SPOILERS: DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW)

Deck Rickard

Lord of Frenzied Flame
Reaction score
Who had the best cameo appearance in Deadpool 2?

The X-Men, easily. First comedy sequel I can think of in a long while that just takes the jokes from the first one and improves on them.

Oh, that's just not fair. I really want to go with the X-Men showing up in the X-Mansion, but I ultimately have to go with Luke Roessler because whether intentional or by accident, I didn't expect any sort of wink or nod to Legion at all.

X-Men for sure, great moment and call back to the first film as well. Only Keira Knightley in Cable outfit would have topped it.

X-Men with the cameos by Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Alan Tudyk not far behind!

All of them were great, though

Brad Pitt had an electrifyingly great cameo.

Brad Pitt is the best cameo because it came out of ****ing nowhere. No one anticipated that, and I had to do a double take and confirm later it was him. The X-Men I kind of figured would be there, or at least some of them. So I voted for both.

P.S. It takes some real dourness to not like any of these cameos, even the ones that exist specifically as fan service like the X-Men.

Brad Pitt is the best cameo because it came out of ****ing nowhere. No one anticipated that, and I had to do a double take and confirm later it was him. The X-Men I kind of figured would be there, or at least some of them. So I voted for both.

P.S. It takes some real dourness to not like any of these cameos, even the ones that exist specifically as fan service like the X-Men.

Yeah, the Brad Pitt cameo was perfect. I about jumped out of my seat when I saw it.

I knew about the Brad cameo and even saw a video of the X-men cameo so those were already expected and didn't add to the experience.

I liked the Stan "cameo" though, as it's different enough from all his other cameos.

Loved Pitt's. The fact it is so brief only adds to how ridiculously funny it was.

I wish Reynolds got Jackman to appear as himself or something, not just archive footage and that's it

Having stayed away from every DP2 spoiler it was wonderful to see the cameos.
I never realised it was Brad as the Vanisher until a little post-film reading about the film.

Yeah
the X-Men cameo was hilarious, because it was almost them saying "we don't want any part of this nonsense" although after X-Men Apocalypse, they could probably use Deadpool to inject some life into the series

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"