Deadpool You know you want Deadpool at home!

Zavvi has the UK release date as June 13th. :cmad:

Why a month after the US?!

I have seen 6th June, 13th June and 26th June as release dates for the UK!! Not sure which is true!:huh:

It's the same in Italy (June 10th) and Germany (June 30th).

The releasing window in the US is unusally tight, so the early release is probably an exclusive there.

Extras!!
:dpl: Deleted/Extended Scenes with Optional Audio Commentary by Director Tim Miller
:dpl: Gag Reel
:dpl: "From Comics to Screen... to Screen" (I hope this is a feature-lenght making-of documentary)
:dpl: Gallery (Concept Art, Costumes, Storyboards, Pre-vis, Stunt-vis)
:dpl: "Deadpool's Fun Sack"
:dpl: Audio Commentary by Ryan Reynolds and Screenwriters Rhett Reese & Paul Wernick
:dpl: Audio Commentary by Director Tim Miller and Deadpool Co-Creator/Comics Artist Rob Liefeld
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Deadpool-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-HD-Widescreen/50995025

Seems like a pretty good package of bonus features (especially if "From Comics to Screen" is an exhaustive look at the development and making of Deadpool).

Nice list of stuff, this will be one of those rare times I actually listen to the commentary, should be good and funny!!

Sweet Deadpool baby hand! That gag reel is going to be special.

So the digital's should be up tonight. Here's what features I've seen confirmed with Vudu and iTunes.

On Vudu HDX for $14.99
Features:
-Deleted/Extended scenes
-Gag Reel
-From Comics To Screen...to screen. Plays in 5 featurettes.
-Pre Vis Freeway and Bullet Sequence
-Stunt Vis Shipyard
-Deadpool's Fun Sack

itunes HD for 14.99
Features:
-Deleted/Extended Scenes
-Gag Reel
-From Comics to Screen...to screen.
-Audio Commentaries
-Gallery
-Character bios
-Deadpool's Fun Sack

What's cool is that the From Comics to Screen... to Screen extra is an actual feature lenght making of (it's about 75 mins), and not just a half-hour featurette. Should be fun!

What's cool is that the From Comics to Screen... to Screen extra is an actual feature lenght making of (it's about 75 mins), and not just a half-hour featurette. Should be fun!

It's really good. :up:

Was stoked that they interview Rob, Fabian and Joe Kelly.

I couldn't wait any longer and ended up buying it on Itunes.... Such a fun movie...

Hey guys,

Do you know if the Holiday Edition includes additional content not included in the original blu ray release?

thanks!

Hey guys,

Do you know if the Holiday Edition includes additional content not included in the original blu ray release?

thanks!

No, it doesn't. It's just a Christmas-themed repackaging of the Blu-ray + DVD.

No, it doesn't. It's just a Christmas-themed repackaging of the Blu-ray + DVD.

Thank you man! I heard it included a postcard? Can someone confirm this? or only in certain countries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"