The Winter Soldier Best captain america suit yet

Cap's AOU suit:
Captain-America-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Costume.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-captain-america.jpg

Btw, whatever happened to Cap's SHEILD suit? Last I remember seeing it was during his motorcycle battle with the stealth craft. Next thing, he was just in street clothes and had to get his classic suit.

yeah man..that battle with the stealth craft is the last time.
IMO i think steve hated that shield uniform ( although i love that suit )
i think he does not want to be associated with shield after knowing that shield has been taken over by HYDRA.
knowing how steve is, he would not want to represent hydra/shield anymore, hence he ditch that stealth suit.

that my thinking buddy, you do you think?

TFA Main Suit >> AOU Cap roughly = to TWS SHIELD roughly = to (if not slightly better than) TWS WW2 >> TFA "Rescue" Cap = Plain Clothes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Avengers 1 Cap without mask >> Avengers 1 Cap with mask > TFA USO Cap

LOVED his suit in this movie. Faithful yet modern, and most of all, pleasing to the eye. :up:

Buddy, he wore 2 suits in tws you are refering to?
One of the suits he wears is from WW2, Sun Down praises the modern suit

Last edited:
yeah man..that battle with the stealth craft is the last time.
IMO i think steve hated that shield uniform ( although i love that suit )
i think he does not want to be associated with shield after knowing that shield has been taken over by HYDRA.
knowing how steve is, he would not want to represent hydra/shield anymore, hence he ditch that stealth suit.

that my thinking buddy, you do you think?
I think it's deep.

I was looking for something more like he probably spilled mustard on it on the way back to the hospital or something, but you're explanation makes much better sense.

:mag:up:

Cap's AOU suit:
Captain-America-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Costume.jpg

avengers-age-of-ultron-captain-america.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah,that looks like the best of both worlds.It's more rich looking than the WWII suit,but not as streamlined as the Avengers suit.I still like the streamlined look,though.

I have a feeling he may have worn his Shield Stealth suit maybe one more time in getting Falcon's wings, but it's not shown on-screen.

I think it's deep.

I was looking for something more like he probably spilled mustard on it on the way back to the hospital or something, but you're explanation makes much better sense.

:mag:up:

haha actually that suit was at the laudry store... steve couldn't collect it on time..so yeah :) :) :)

The SHIELD Cap suit was pretty darn awesome. Modern, but still distinctly Cap.

The museum one he borrowed, was very good as well. Must have been a suit Howard had made for him at one time, but he wasn't wearing when he went under the ice? It looks a tad different than his TFA suit. Or, maybe it was a mock-up that SHIELD gave the museum for the exhibit, since the original suit was gone.

Haven't seen the AoU suit pics, so no comment on that one.

The museum suit was his suit! He just took it back! I hope he keeps that one! If this gets back to Wheadon's hands in AOU, I fear it will be another cartoonish abomination like Avengers

The museum suit was his suit! He just took it back! I hope he keeps that one! If this gets back to Wheadon's hands in AOU, I fear it will be another cartoonish abomination like Avengers

Actually the suit at the museum is a replica...it has different design from his ww2 suit.

Dude did u seen the new suit? For aou..pics are out already

On second thought, the new AOU suit looks very very modern. I just get a very 616 feel from it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Avengers 2 suit looks a good combo of old and new. His suit in Avengers looked pretty awful in comparison.

10155601_853251788024728_1679552911477242311_n.jpg

Guys, full body shot of the new suit..does this change your favourite suit ranking? Haha

Can anyone put pics of all the suits?, for me the SHIELD is the best one...

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-Stealth-Steve-Rogers-Figure-Set-MMS-242-243-e1396541296379_zps47b3515d.jpg

OMG those action figure looks dope!

the stealth shield suit is definitely my favourite!

I like that they kept the same cut and dark blue of the TWS suit for AOU but it looks a little busy next to the sleek awesomeness that is the TWS suit. It's still very good but they could have cut out some of that red stuff accenting - around the star, on his arms etc and I'm not crazy about like the middle stripe being cut short.

My favorites are still the TWS Stealth suit and the First Avenger's Suit. None of them have been bad though. I even like the Avenger's suit - it's just the cowl/helmet that was horrible.

The winter Soldier coustume is the best for me

All the other Cap suits looks too busy, design wise.

Any way you cut it though the suit stinks, literally

Even though this is his third major stint as Cap, the 32-year-old is sorta sweating his Comic-Con appearance. “I wonder if people think I’m too skinny right now? Because literally in the past month, I’ve probably lost 15 pounds,” he says. “Three months leading in, you get this training regimen—you try and get as big as you possibly can. There’s a couple scenes in the movie where I’m in either tight t-shirts or tank tops or stuff like that, and you wanna make sure you’ve got the size. Then they save the big action sequences for last. That’s when you’re just in this [suit], and not just busting your ass all day, but you’re just shedding weight.”

There’s another, less visible way he’s suffering. “I mean, this thing just stinks,” he says with a laugh, tugging on his body armor. “I put it on every morning and I’m like, ‘Oh my God…’ I’m just putting on a locker room every day.”

He shakes his head. “They spray it with this stuff. But I mean, they can’t throw it in a washing machine.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/04/11/behind-the-shield-captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

Kind of takes the romance out of film making and suit, doesn't it? The suit is a smelly sweat machine.

I like that they kept the same cut and dark blue of the TWS suit for AOU but it looks a little busy next to the sleek awesomeness that is the TWS suit.

This!!:yay:

ok i like the AOU suit too, but that sleek stealth shield uniform is just boss!

I really like to see this suit in a future movie...is awesome! :yay:

captain_america_14_ks3_by_patokali-d7e6wy0.jpg

Hmm, looking at those AoU suits, they have a slight US Agent flare to them. Maybe because it is the darkest shade of blue we've gotten, to me, anyway.

Do you guys think cap would have 2 suits in Aou?

I doubt it, but it would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"