Best Cast on Television...

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
For me, it comes down to four shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Lost and the new Battlestar Galactica. I mean, when you look at those shows, almost every character on there could support their own spinoff, and I wouldnt have said a thing about it. Sure, Lost made a bit of a f***-up with Nikki and Paulo during their third season, but their flashback episode was still pretty great.

What do you guys think?

I would say Lost. Some good quality acting on that show :)

I would say Lost and Arrested Development.

I would say Lost and Arrested Development.

Absolutely.

And your avy reminded me of how great of an ensemble The Office has.

SIX FEET UNDER! That cast left me in awe all the time. They were all theater actors at one time I believe.

For me...Battlestar Galactica has the best ensemble.
Star Trek Voyager, Firefly and (I know I'm gonna get a lot of flack for this) Torchwood are some of my other faves.

The Office- they work so well together and compliment each other perfectly.

Same goes for Rescue Me

Also...SCRUBS!!! That cast is just amazing.

any good show has to have a good supporting cast. buffy , sopranos , the office , arrested development .

Arrested Development probably has the best cast top to bottom, with no weak links at all. Couple the principle cast with the recurring guest roles, and you got yourself a stew going.

Absolutely.

And your avy reminded me of how great of an ensemble The Office has.

I can't believe I forgot The Office. I am ashamed of myself. :csad: Right now, I have the same expression on my face as Michael in my avi.

Are You Being Served?
Arrested Development
Babylon 5
Black Adder
Fawlty Towers
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Scrubs
The Prisoner
The Twilight Zone
Twin Peaks

OMG! I forgot! It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, if that counts. Is the cast too small? It has five main people.

Firefly has the best cast ever assembled on tv...ever...

also Journeyman...

Arrested Development probably has the best cast top to bottom, with no weak links at all. Couple the principle cast with the recurring guest roles, and you got yourself a stew going.

Nice way to work a quote from one of those recurring guest roles in there.

lost....and Gilmore Girls....WHAT!

First few seasons of ER: George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Anthony Edwards, Julianna Margulies, William H. Macy, Maria Bello, etc.

Lost get´s my vote.

If animated series count then Futurama would give Lost a run for it´s money.

Nice way to work a quote from one of those recurring guest roles in there.
Indeed, it got a smile from me.

Especially since I spent the first 8 hours of Monday watching 19 episodes of AD. Not only enjoying it all over again, but turning my friend into a fan. He'd seen the first 3 episodes a couple of days before and liked it. Now he considers it to possibly be the best thing he's ever seen. :word:

Been and gone: Buffy, Sopranos and Star Trek: DS9

Still here: Lost and Prison Break (because it is such a character driven show and would fall flat if not for the actors/ actresses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"