Best comic adaption movie score

I know originally they wanted it to be sung, but I didn't think they ever recorded it.

The Sage said:
It's between Superman and Batman. John Williams' score was magical, heroic and epic. Danny Elfman's was dark, tragic, and poetic.

I was just reading over this thread, what a perfectly worded post. I know it's sounds cliche, but I could not have said it better myself.

Chris Wallace said:
Does anyone remember a sung version of "Can You Read My Mind"?

My wife said the same exact thing and I didn't believe her. She said there were excerpts of Margot Kidder in the song from that scene and I told her she was crazy. I guess I was wrong.

CConn said:
I know originally they wanted it to be sung, but I didn't think they ever recorded it.
It was recorded; though not by Kidder, obviously. They played it on the radio often.

AllThingsComic said:
My wife said the same exact thing and I didn't believe her. She said there were excerpts of Margot Kidder in the song from that scene and I told her she was crazy. I guess I was wrong.
And if you don't mind me asking, how old is your wife?
And did you tell her she's been vindicated?

My wife is only 27, but she has an old(er) soul. She could definately be a contestant on musical Jeopardy. As far as vindication, let's just say I'm taking her to a nice Italian restaurant tonight.

AllThingsComic said:
My wife is only 27, but she has an old(er) soul. She could definately be a contestant on musical Jeopardy. As far as vindication, let's just say I'm taking her to a nice Italian restaurant tonight.
I hear you. Mine's only 25 but it sounds like she & your better half would get along great.

Chris Wallace said:
I hear you. Mine's only 25 but it sounds like she & your better half would get along great.

She also laughed at my screename, she said I guess not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"