Best Company In the World=Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

AxlsAppetite

Sidekick
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of this company or their website?
This is their main site - http://trainn.org/
This is the 360 elite one - http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=6013636

It's one of those referral sites. But this has got be the fastest and easiest way to get really cool stuff like Xbox 360 (Elite), Ps3, Nintendo Wii, iPod Touch for free.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post this, I just wanted to spread the word on this.

I only heard about it a few weeks ago. I already got an Xbox 360 Elite.

This is an NBC new report about the website
[YT]nmDAiCZmjiE[/YT]

CNN report
[YT]dlYD7BZAuGg[/YT]

The report is specifically about their free ipod sites, but it work for all their other free??????sites

But as we all know we never actually get anything for free. Technically the console cost me 15 bucks. And only because in order to get what you want you have to complete an offer (that's anything from a trial at gamefly, netflix, or blockbuster).

The only other thing left to do is refer people to the site (amount of people depends on what you want). I had to refer 11 people to get the Xbox 360 Elite w/ one game of my choice and 12-month xbox live subscription. In order for the refferal to work that person has to complete an offer or else you won't get the refferal.

Again I'm sorry if this isn't allowed. Mods feel free to delete if you feel something like this shouldn't be posted here. Just wanted to let people know of this awesome site(s). Something that would've cost me hundereds of dollar only cost me 15 bucks. That's insane.:wow:

Last edited:
It's one thing to do this myself, but convincing other people to do it would be too hard. I don't know any friends who would go along with me on something like this.

Trust me that's the hardest part. People are so skeptical. I had to ask everyday for like 2 weeks to finally get a few friends to do it. But in the end it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"