Gah Microsoft!!!!

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
Wow, what a load of crap??!!!

About two weeks ago, my Xbox 360 got red ringed, so i call Microsoft to arrange a repair. The guy on the line gives me an address to send the box to.

So I go to Purolator, buy a 5 dollar box, pack the Xbox in, and send it to the repair center in Texas. (the shipping was 30 bucks btw).

So I call Microsoft two days ago asking what the status of my repair was, and they said they had not received it yet. After about 10 minutes on the phone again, the man notifies me that the person who told me to ship it not only gave me the wrong location to ship it to, but didn't tell me that I could of printed off a free shipping label that would erase the 30 dollar shipping.

Today i now get a call saying that the Xbox has been lost, and it has been taken under investigation. The girl on the phone today also said it was their fault and not mine.

Like what the hell? What if it is lost? This isn't right!!! What should i do?

PS. I also deserve some kind of Xbox Live Gold or something, this is crazy.

( I am putting this thread here btw for feedback purposes)

:csad::doh::cmad:

If Microsoft is taking the blame, see if you can get them to replace your Xbox.

Also try to get reimbursed for the $30 you spent on shipping. It's a longshot, but go for it.

If Microsoft is taking the blame, see if you can get them to replace your Xbox.

Also try to get reimbursed for the $30 you spent on shipping. It's a longshot, but go for it.

I did and they said they could not do anything about it.

Not even a 3 months subscription to Gold? :csad:

Get litigious on their asses.

If you're smart, you detached your hard-drive so it doesn't matter that they lost the console and claimed fault for it.. You're getting a free xbox. :huh:

Whats litigious lmfao :oldrazz:

Call a lawyer and see if you can find a way to sue and settle out of court. Again, it's a longshot because this is Microsoft, but maybe you can get them to replace your Xbox, shipping fees that they should've been responsible for, and of course any legal fees. They already admitted that it's their fault.

It's no use Manic. Microsoft doesn't give dick back to you for losing an Xbox. They lost my second one. I've had 5 red rings. Just face facts that you lost the money for the shipping and be glad you're at least getting your xbox back.

Call a lawyer and see if you can find a way to sue and settle out of court. Again, it's a longshot because this is Microsoft, but maybe you can get them to replace your Xbox, shipping fees that they should've been responsible for, and of course any legal fees. They already admitted that it's their fault.

Ah, lmfao.

I'll wait it out for a week, but I demand some Gold because Micro**** has pretty much took a month away from gametime....:o

"buy a 5 dollar box"

what? You can get them for free

^ Something you wouldn't need to worry about if you buy a PS3. xD!!

That sucks man. I used to have a 360 but it RROD'ed twice :cmad:

So I got a wii and never looked back :woot:. There you go, a true story with a happy ending. Where's my Hollywood film? I'll even settle for a Bollywood version.

Sounds like your "repair guy" stole your 360 by giving you the "wrong" address. I'm sure you'll get a free one.

Sounds like your "repair guy" stole your 360 by giving you the "wrong" address. I'm sure you'll get a free one, if Microsoft's customer service is any good. I remember I had a problem with my Wii when I first got it...something super minor, and Nintendo replaced the entire thing for free.

Yeah, I've had my PS3 for awhile now and haven't had the slightest problem. My buddy on the other hand has had 3 red rings of death so far. Good luck to you.

Now a couple of weeks ago, I had a red ring come on my 360 around the power switch after the storm we had killed our power, but it still works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"