Best Film Ever/Worst Film Ever

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
No doubt this has been done countless times but this is no tournement just for you to say what your favorite film is and why. Be honest no matter how shameful your choice, it'll be more fun than everyone saying 'Citizen Kane'

Then tell us your worst film ever, the one you sat through maybe at the cinema and was bored out of your mind looking at your watch.

I'll start-

Best film- Titanic (i know alot of people hate it but for sheer scale, and acomplishment it's a great film) closely followed by Batman & Batman Begins (in poll position)

Worst Film- Next Friday, my self and my fiancewent to see this when we were first dating, she thought it looked funny, it was anything but.

(i know alot of people hate it but for sheer scale, and acomplishment it's a great film)

By your definition the movie Cleopatra was the best movie ever produced by Hollywood. And Gigli was as well.

Best Film: To Kill A Mockingbird. Love the book. Love the movie even more. Gregory Peck is reason enough.
Worst Film: Misson to Mars (2000)...does it need and explanation?

By your definition the movie Cleopatra was the best movie ever produced by Hollywood. And Gigli was as well.

I knew i'd get some slack but you cannot compare Titanic to gigli.

I find it genuinely odd that in 1997 titanic was genrally praised by critics, winning countless awards and going on to become the biggest film ever, now 11 years on it gets slagged, mocked and is a shamed film to like.

I'm not saying the film is without fault, it has bad dialogue in parts and takes liberties with Titanics history. That being said and being facinated about that ship it remains my favorite film. Despite what people say now.:yay:

Best Film: Devil's Advocate. Love it!

Worst Film: 13th Child. What a horrible excuse for a movie. Everyone involved with this atrocity should be ashamed, including you Cliff Robertson (How could you, Uncle Ben)

I knew i'd get some slack but you cannot compare Titanic to gigli.

I find it genuinely odd that in 1997 titanic was genrally praised by critics, winning countless awards and going on to become the biggest film ever, now 11 years on it gets slagged, mocked and is a shamed film to like.

I'm not saying the film is without fault, it has bad dialogue in parts and takes liberties with Titanics history. That being said and being facinated about that ship it remains my favorite film. Despite what people say now.:yay:

Because everyone finally got over the pretty boat. :whatever:

Best film - American Beauty
Worst film - American Psycho 2, followed by Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Best: The Dark Knight. Yeah, you read right. I dont need to watch it to know it will be the best thing ever.

Worst: I honestly dont know of a movie that I've despised so much that I would say its the worst film ever. Possibly B&R simply because it was so poorly done. Spider-Man 3 was possibly the bigest disappointment of a movie ever (if not just the biggest disappointment of my life.

- Best Film: Pulp Fiction
- Worst Film: Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Best:
The-Shawshank-Redemption-Poster-C10134545.jpeg

Worst:

bfearth_poster.jpg

Best: Cast Away. Best individual performance I've ever seen on film.
Worst: Death Proof. The most annoying protagonists in the history of film.

Best - Almost Famous
Worst - Norbit

Good call. I remember seeing the ads for Norbit and just thinking "Eddie Murphy...why dont you just go away? You should really thank your lucky stars that you got famous in the first place after making this s***."

best back to the futue part2
worst: when dreams come true

It's too hard to distinguish between best and favorite. If I had to say best film, I'd say Wizard of Oz.

Worst film is definitely Legally Blonde 2. I'm not saying that because it was on TV the other night, either. I've been saying it's the worst film since I took my sister and her friend to see it in the theater. All films, no matter how bad, contribute at least something to society. That one actually detracted from society.

Best: Hulk...........Independence Day.........Twister...........War of the Worlds (remake)..............The Others...........Karate Warriors (Sonny Chiba).........Jeepers Creepers (both movies)............and probably Cloverfield next weekend.

Worst: Not sure.

Jeez, why people keep making these ******ed threads? why? why? stop it!

Best Film - My mind has changed on this recently, and Edward Scissorhands I feel is the best film ever.

Worst film - Excorcist II...that is just horrible in so many ways.

I think people should just ignore the threads (although I haven't)... because sooner or later, someone's going to come along with an "opinion" and say that Independence Day is the best film ever.. oh wait...

Opinions mean nothing, in my opinion.

If you wanna talk about FACTS, then well, there are no such things as "facts" when it comes to movies. It's not a fact that Godfather is the #1 best movie ever.. it's not a fact that Gigli is the #1 worst film ever... so when it comes to a thread like this, who gives a crap. I know someone who loved Gigli, and I know someone who hated Godfather.

But in all fairness, I replied, so yeah. :word:

I think people should just ignore the threads (although I haven't)... because sooner or later, someone's going to come along with an "opinion" and say that Independence Day is the best film ever.. oh wait...

Opinions mean nothing, in my opinion.

If you wanna talk about FACTS, then well, there are no such things as "facts" when it comes to movies. It's not a fact that Godfather is the #1 best movie ever.. it's not a fact that Gigli is the #1 worst film ever... so when it comes to a thread like this, who gives a crap. I know someone who loved Gigli, and I know someone who hated Godfather.

But in all fairness, I replied, so yeah. :word:

I should have made the thread clearer, it was meant to be whats your favorite film.

best film: way too many
worst film: CATWOMAN, HOLY **** THAT SUCKED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"