Superbad
Halloween
Transformers
Disturbia
Zobiac

Hot Fuzz
Superbad
The Mist

Transformers was sheer insane fun but I don't want Flexo's headache to get any worse so I won't include it.:D

1. Eastern Promises
2. POTC: AWE
3. Live Free or Die Hard
4. SAW IV
5. 30 Days Of Night
6. We Own The Night
7. Superbad
8. The Brave One
9. Zodiac
10. American Gangster

Honorable Mentions: The Mist, Disturbia, 300, Halloween, Wild Hogs, and Transformers.

No particular order,

Quality films:

American Gangster
3:10 to Yuma
Zodiac
Eastern Promises
No Country for Old Men

Just plain fun:

Transformers
POTC: At Worlds End
Live Free or Die Hard
Superbad

Just letting y'all know, you are supposed to elect three films, so if you post a list, assume that I when I am tallying up the results, I will take the first three films from your list(s).

Just letting y'all know, you are supposed to elect three films, so if you post a list, assume that I when I am tallying up the results, I will take the first three films from your list(s).

You haven't listed your picks yet. I'm curious.

Or are you not participating as you're the master of ceremonies?

three films
- No country for old men
- Juno
- Sweeney Todd

honorable mentions
once
superbad
knocked up
bourne ultimatum
gone baby gone
atonement

You haven't listed your picks yet. I'm curious.

Or are you not participating as you're the master of ceremonies?

I'm still waiting until I see Sweeney Todd, Juno, and There Will Be Blood before I post my three.

I'm still waiting until I see Sweeney Todd, Juno, and There Will Be Blood before I post my three.

Yeah those 3 are all oscar worthy i still need to see there will be blood but im pretty sure with my 3

The great reviews are only making me more excited to see the films. :up:

The great reviews are only making me more excited to see the films. :up:

me too! im excited to see daniel day lewis in there will be blood, he was great in gangs of new york and last of the mohicans, im getting pumped for the oscar season, even though i dont like the oscar show itself haha

I admire your dedication. The hassle of going to the theater kills me...I usually just wait for the DVD's. I only brave the crowd for the fun stuff like Transformers.

I've tried to convince my local paper to hire me as a reviewer so I can maybe score some off-time showings but haven't had any luck so far. Bastards.

The nerve of them. :cmad:

Going to post mine after seeing There Will Be Blood. It's sad that Transformers and Pirates are going to beat it.

The nerve of them. :cmad:

I know, right?

They suck anyway. They didn't carry Grindhouse. They didn't carry The Mist. They didn't carry Brokeback Mountain (gays OMG!!!)...you get the idea.

I don't even pretend to be a reviewer, I'm just trying to score some crowd free movies.

1. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
2. No Country For Old Men
3. There Will Be Blood

has anyone who has seen sweeny todd seen the musical?

I pretty much am turned off to anything tim burton does, so seeing this movie is making me nervous at tainting my experience

Yes, I have seen both. :)

While my favorite was Spider-Man 3, I do not think it was the overall best (as it had some flaws). I think the overall 3 best are:

3:10 to Yuma
Sweeney Todd
American Gangster

They are the three best overall movies imo this year.

i would still have to see some of the movies to make a decision on this .
so far for a top ten from what i have seen
the bourne ultimatum
310 to yuma
into the wild
knocked up or superbad
transformers

curse of the golden flower
half nelson
zodiac

are the other three.

Here's mine,although I have yet to see Sweeny Todd and AvP:R

Spider-man 3