• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming Best final battle?

An example for the troll.

I like Arrow (Tobey) more than The Walking Dead, but TWD(Andrew) is better.

"I think Andy Garfield is great as Spider-Man, absolutely great," he said. "In fact, I would have picked him for the first Spider-Man movie if he had volunteered."

That's what Stan said, You can't speak for him. Continue to be a little and blind kid when the proof is smashed right in your face.

OMG fighting over Andrew and Tobey...

Tobey hasn't played Spidey in 7 years.

Who knows about Andrew's situation...

With any luck Andrew is finished now.

Also this is person who started slandering Spider-Man actor http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=30483963&postcount=71

Now he has to live with the discussion he caused. You can't mock the most popular and best Spider-Man like that and not expect argument back against that.

That's what Stan said, You can't speak for him. Continue to be a little and blind kid when the proof is smashed right in your face.

You reading what you want to read from that Andrew. I am reading his actual words that say Tobey is his favorite, and Robert. No argument that is what he said clearly yes. I do not need to troll and I would never. I have the actual words on my side.

Now he has to live with the discussion he caused. You can't mock the most popular and best Spider-Man like that and not expect argument back against that.

I'm pretty sure the majority arguing right now disagree with that statement.

Back to the general topic: I thought that the final battle for SM2 was the weakest. It didn't really feel climactic at all, and we ended up with the same "I can't be with you even though I was trying to get ur attention the whole film but now I changed my mind again because I'm a jerk" crap again, literally the same place we left off with in SM1. Good thing the very last scene made up for it, despite Tobeys goofy cartoon face. I'm sorry guys, I just can't get over Tobeys face and acting, I can't.

Stan Lee's two favorite superhero actors are Tobey and Robert Downey Jr. He has good taste.
Either his opinion differs every time, or the man is nice enough to agree with different fans every time, and we won't know his favorite two actors for absolute certain.

I'm pretty sure the majority arguing right now disagree with that statement.

Lol there's only three of you. Not my fault the other Tobey fans are not on-line or reading this thread if they are. Look at poll. Tobey based option are winning in spite of you three saying all the silly things about his face lol.

I like both actors, but Andrew is better slightly. Yes, Tobey's movies are more successful but not because of him.

But neither are as iconic as Robert Downey Jr. is to Iron Man.

Well if tobey ruined the final battle for me then so be it.
And btw, you guys on the opposing side of this argument are CONSTANTLY going "oh yeah those TASM films are just crap right? LOL they are so bad LOLOLOL". You can mock the films i like and not expect me to stand up for them. It's like you guys are asking for a fight. I just said that about Tobey because I literally didn't like him in that scene. But hey, you can say the same thing about TASM films and it's okay right? Yeah, so this argument is basically pointless, started by the person who backlashed at what I said about Tobey.

Boy the fanbase is divided over here.

Lol there's only three of you. Not my fault the other Tobey fans are not on-line or reading this thread if they are. Look at poll. Tobey based option are winning in spite of you three saying all the silly things about his face ll.

Oh my god, I didn't even mention Tobey's face. Stop lying.

Yeah, only 3 of us... also, unless people are lying or I am mistaken.. the most active members on the Spidey Boards seem to prefer Andrew to Tobey.

I like both actors, but Andrew is better slightly. Yes, Tobey's movies are more successful but not because of him.

How can you know that? He is main and biggest part of the three of them. People and the fans and critics of movies would not like them so much and keep going back if they thought he was bad when he is biggest part of them.

IIRC, the critics praised Andrew, Emma and Dane's performances in the TASM films, much like they did Tobey's.

Hmm....

How can you know that? He is main and biggest part of the three of them. People and the fans and critics of movies would not like them so much and keep going back if they thought he was bad when he is biggest part of them.

His acting his mediocre at best. The fact that this was the first time Spidey was on the big screen may have played a role in his movies success.

The stories were structured better compared to the new ones - making them a big success.

Your friend Joker is online, Levi is here as well.

You three aren't the ones who establish the best Spider-Man. Everyone does, there's a poll here where Andrew wins, there's one at CBM and Comic Book Vine as well. Critics too.You can have your opinion, but you can't ignore the consensus. That's a fact. Even Stan says that.

Now, continue to bang your head against the wall until you stop being such a blind fanatic.

Oh my god, I didn't even mention Tobey's face. Stop lying.

Yeah, only 3 of us... also, unless people are lying or I am mistaken.. the most active members on the Spidey Boards seem to prefer Andrew to Tobey.

Sorry Originalmiles I meant the other two. You not say silly face remarks. Sorry.

This is ASM board where fans of franchise come. Even then there is a lot of critics of the movies and Andrew. That is why there is always arguments and why so many are happy Marvel might get Spider-Man even at expense of Andrew.

The way the actor looks and especially the way he looks when he's "acting" is a big deal. Faces can really bog the performance down. And boy it sure does with Tobey, IMO

How divided will this fan base be when Marvel gets the movie rights back?

His acting his mediocre at best. The fact that this was the first time Spidey was on the big screen may have played a role in his movies success.

The stories were structured better compared to the new ones - making them a big success.

He held his success for three movies. Won awards for all three. Being first Spider-Man doesn't make people like him if he is bad at it.

A good story can't work without good actors to play it out for you spiderr. They carry the movie.

How divided will this fan base be when Marvel gets the movie rights back?

Not at all. The majority are champing for it. Even here I think we have like only one member who is against it (Daltonio).

People will be so happy if Andrew leaves....

https://www.change.org/p/keep-andre...n-don-t-replace-andrew-garfield-as-spider-man

20K+ persons Disagrees.

Alleluia.

This was Brandon Routh back in 2007 for the Superman franchise. Go ask the Superman fans. Did the same thing. Got thousands of people to sign petitions on-line. See anyone caring that he's gone? Be the same with Garfield. He'll be a blissful distant memory when the next Spidey actor comes along.

Not at all. The majority are champing for it. Even here I think we have like only one member who is against it (Daltonio).

I just hope Andrew Garfield stays, MCU or Sony, although I would much rather it be MCU.

This was Brandon Routh back in 2007 for the Superman franchise. Go ask the Superman fans. Did the same thing. Got thousands of people to sign petitions on-line. See anyone caring that he's gone? Be the same with Garfield. He'll be a blissful distant memory when the next Spidey actor comes along.

HELLO JOKER!! Oh, still ignoring everything?

JnjlX21.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"