Homecoming Spidey Mix Vol.1 / Create your own track list for Homecoming

UltimateMarvel

Sidekick
Reaction score
What songs would you like to hear in Spider-Man Homecoming?

See You Again ft Charlie Puth
Micheal Buble Spider-Man
Nickleback Hero
Here Comes the Hotstepper-Evian Remix
Alicia Keys-Its On Again ft Kendrick Lamar
Coming Home-Skylar Grey(This one is Mandatory)

Thats all I got props if yall got the references.

Do you think they will reveal him/her soon ?

I'm hoping that Sony will pick the composer.
I know lots of people here want Marvel to control everything but they don't have memorable soundtracks, on the contrary what Eflman did was fantastic .

Last edited:
I don't see how the Coming Home song is mandatory... It's not like this movie is going to be all about Spider-Man being sucked out of the Amazing Spider-man universe and coming home to the MCU...
The double meaning in the title "Homecoming" along with possibly a couple easter eggs is likely the only reference to this that we will get... I don't see why the soundtrack must be based on it.
Am I missing something?
I just don't think the Coming Home song fits Spider-Man much for a Homecoming movie. Maybe if he was deciding to stop being Spider-Man in the movie, or possibly better deciding to pick up the role of Spider-Man again. Coming home from college or something. But not going to homecoming at school.

I mean, we don't know the plot, but I don't think that song fits many Spider-Man occasions.

I think they will reveal the composer in the next semester. I'm rooting for someone like Brian Tyler, Christophe Beck, John Paesano, but they might go with more unknown composers just like they did with the director and some actors.

[YT]NRWUoDpo2fo[/YT]
:cwink::cwink:

[YT]NRWUoDpo2fo[/YT]
:cwink::cwink:

giphy.gif

The Real Slimshady :oldrazz:
But if i had to choose, i would love to get a no lyric, just sound version of Learn to Crawl.

Last edited:
1. When a song has no lyrics, it's called an Instrumental.

2. Wait, is Spidey gonna have a regular music ST like Gaurdians?

- Cake by the ocean (Joe Jonas)
- It's on Again (Kendrick/Alicia Keys)
- Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars)

And as for the composer, get anybody but Bryan Tyler. That guy has some of the most boring, forgetable music in the industry and especially MCU films. I'd go with Henry Jackman or Micheal Giacchio. (Yeah, I like him now because he's a good fit for Spidey)

If they show a scene of Peter at a Homecoming dance, I'd like to see them play an 80's song, or a newer version of it. They've said multiple times they want to make this film like a John Hughes film, who was very well known for his 80's movies. I think it would be a nice nod to the filmmaker.

Well, he did have both briefly in Civil War.

I surely hope they do something like Gaurdians with a Mixtape of regular music and a Original Score mixed together. They had both i Gaurdians as well.

What if the soundtrack to the movie is off Peter's iPod/iPhone? Similar to GOTG with the cassette?

If they show a scene of Peter at a Homecoming dance, I'd like to see them play an 80's song, or a newer version of it. They've said multiple times they want to make this film like a John Hughes film, who was very well known for his 80's movies. I think it would be a nice nod to the filmmaker.
So Earth Angel then :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"