Far From Home Spider-Man Sequel General Discussion and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Discuss the anticipated sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming. Heading to theaters July 5, 2019

spider-man-homecoming-holland-bank.jpg

It's only 1,5 years ahead...it'll soon get into preproduction. I expect to hear casted roles early next year (January-February)

It's only 1,5 years ahead.r..it'll soon get into preproduction. I expect to hear casted roles early next year (January-February)

Yep, so do I. The villain, maybe the Osborn's and hopefully a Gwen

Expected to start filming in June

Omega Underground had been hearing that Marvel and Sony would begin filming their Spider-Man: Homecoming this summer and we have new information that might cement its summer shoot.

New information given to us has revealed that cameras are expected to begin rolling this June in Atlanta. Our assumption is that it could complete filming around October-December.

This would line up with Gina Prince-Bythewood’s planned winter/spring shoot for Silver and Black, which is said to begin shooting once Tom Hardy’s Venom wraps in February.

The untitled Spider-Man sequel will be directed by Jon Watts, with screenwriters Erik Sommers and Chris McKenna set to return.

We haven’t learned any concrete details on the film but it’s expected to be the first Phase Four installment in the MCU post-Avengers 4. Tom Holland’s Peter Parker could be dealing with the aftermath of trying to readjust to high school life after the two Avengers events.

The Marvel Studios/Sony production has been slated for release on July 5th, 2019.

http://omegaunderground.com/2017/12...mer-june-start/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Was waiting for this to get its own sub-forum. :up:

No manip thread yet though.

Yep, so do I. The villain, maybe the Osborn's and hopefully a Gwen

Naaa... Michelle is enough for the love-storyline.
I think Peter will more adult and serious in this.

It will be awesome in 10 years to see his full developement. :ilv:

So given this is said to pick up after Avengers 4 and Iron Man supposedly not in it, I think it's possible Stark dies and Peter dealing with the loss of his mentor plays into this.

Not too sure how I'd feel about that due to, you know, the elephant in the room.

And Feige just confirmed that Jon Watts will be back in the director chair. Let's hope this time around someone will help him out with the action scenes because the ones in Homecoming were spider-crap. People - including me - love to bash the Ares vs. Diana fight in Wonder Woman, but the Peter vs. Vulture fight on the plane was just as awful.

Oh, and Scorpion better be the villain.

I personally would be disappointed if they turned Tony into Uncle Ben. Just keep him as Peter's mentor. And if he dies, let his death remind Peter of Uncle Ben's death

I hope they mention Uncle Ben in the sequel. I completely understand why they didn't do it in the first movie, but he surely has to come up when Aunt May confronts Peter.

Not a fan of Gwen Stacy appearing this early. She shouldn’t appear until Peter is in college in the third or fourth film.

Ummm........are they allowed to upload the audition tape like that?

If real at least we got a scene mentioning Uncle Ben! :hehe:

Not liking Gwen being from another country though. Feels like another forced change because of the recent TASM films. IF this is all true of course.

It seems like that and a way to shoe in more diversity because "Hey, it's NY" :oldrazz:

Not a fan of Gwen Stacy appearing this early. She shouldn’t appear until Peter is in college in the third or fourth film.

Disagree. I want Gwen now and then the actual MJ after Gwen.

Not believing any of this until something concrete comes up.

That and, if it is a legit audition tape, shouldn't Marvel have taken it down by now?

These tapes get out all the time. It's happened for Marvel movies/TV shows before.

Before the actual movies came out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"