Best glass case display for new TDKR Batpod

CaLizFyNesT

Civilian
Reaction score
I just recently put in a pre-order for the TDKR batpod and I was just wondering what case is the best to display it? I have a IKEA Detolf, but its way too big for that. Is there any glass case that is perfect for the pod and batman standing next to it?

thanks

what does the batpod look like, and what are the dimensions? you could use something like an acrylic or glass football case, etc

well taken from the website, it states:

Product Size:
6.5" H (165.1mm) x 7.00" W (177.8mm) x 25.00" L (635mm)*

Yes the Hot Toys one. I stated the measurements, didn't think I needed to say what brand.

LOL!

i am trying to figure out the same...also for the tumber even worse! i am thinking of maybe building my own with acrylic sheets etc

i do not want to just put them on a shelf. the detolfs make everything look great. need enclosures!!!!!!!!! i wish the bat was coming out soon - i think im going to hang that one from the ceiling

In the same boat here. I need to display these amazing Hot Toys items with the respect they deserve. I have the following all shipping my way. Deluxe Batman/Bruce TDKR, Deluxe Joker 2.0 TDK, TDKR Batpod and TDK Tumbler! Can't freaking wait!!!

Since I haven't found any cases that look like they would fit the pod, I decided to just put up a shelve next to my detolf and build my own case like OG stated. Ikea has a nice looking shelve for under $30.

but if anyone finds a place that sells one that is perfect. POST IT HERE! please.

sideshow shipped my tumbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to figure out where the *&%^$% im gonna put it LOL!

sideshow shipped my tumbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now to figure out where the *&%^$% im gonna put it LOL!

awesome man, I passed on the tumbler because of its size and not the price. Just sticking with the batpod.

that looks amazing but Im only getting the batpod and that is way to big just for that.
Oh, Duh, I was thinking you was getting "The Bat" plane thing, My bad, Should read the title better. LOL

Anyway, For the BatPOD, I'd use a fish tank or "aquarium" for that. A 10 or 20 gallon tank should do the trick. That's what I'm going to use to put my HT Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman in together as soon as I get one. :)

tumber arrived today and holy &^&^ its fn amazing!!!! i think im going to buy a shelf that measures 30" long x 20" wide and get acrylic cut for the 2 sides, the top, and the front to encase it with the wall being the back of the case. cant wait for the bat, the 89 batmobile, and hopefully the 89 batwing!!!! i wish hot toys would make the bat and the batwing wall mountable

tumber arrived today and holy &^&^ its fn amazing!!!! i think im going to buy a shelf that measures 30" long x 20" wide and get acrylic cut for the 2 sides, the top, and the front to encase it with the wall being the back of the case. cant wait for the bat, the 89 batmobile, and hopefully the 89 batwing!!!! i wish hot toys would make the bat and the batwing wall mountable

Post pics when you have the case completed if possible. I won't be getting my Hot toys items until Dec/Jan due to the Flex Pay Plan which is fine by me. I can't drop $1,300 plus in one shot for my pre-orders (Joker DX 2.0, Rises DX Batman/Bruce, Bat-Pod and Tumbler). Can't wait till these arrive.

Good for everyone that ordered the Tumbler as it went on back order at SideShow a few weeks ago.

I still need to get Bane. The display will be beyond epic!

Post pics when you have the case completed if possible. I won't be getting my Hot toys items until Dec/Jan due to the Flex Pay Plan which is fine by me. I can't drop $1,300 plus in one shot for my pre-orders (Joker DX 2.0, Rises DX Batman/Bruce, Bat-Pod and Tumbler). Can't wait till these arrive.

Good for everyone that ordered the Tumbler as it went on back order at SideShow a few weeks ago.

I still need to get Bane. The display will be beyond epic!
You got all those on one order?:wow::wow:

If you don't mind telling me, What are your payments like? Is it one payment for all each month or are you making payments on each one separately?

You got all those on one order?:wow::wow:

If you don't mind telling me, What are your payments like? Is it one payment for all each month or are you making payments on each one separately?

No i don't mind at all dude. Due to Sideshowcollectibles.com policy you can only have one credit/debit card on file per registered account. So i have 2 orders (Batman/Bruce DX and Bat-pod) on one order. The Batman/Bruce is $59.00 a month and the Bat-pod is $69 as well. I used a $10 dollar off my order for the Bat-Pod to drop the payment to $59.

My wonderful wife registered an account and pre-ordered the Joker DX 2.0 for me for $67 a month.

And my wonderful Mom (registered her own account) as a birthday gift Pre-ordered the Tumbler for me at $87.50 a month.

So not bad when applying the flex pay. I need to order Bane and then i think i'm set until The Bat's price is announced and then i will contemplate pre-ordering it.

when i bought my detolfs recently i had to buy acrylic risers on ebay for the movie masters. i am talking to the dude now about making custom sized cases out of acrylic. it would come fully together. 4 sides and the top so i can just put it over the tumbler etc.... if he can do it or if i find another vendor i will post the pricing and how to contact them on here if anybodys interested. i can only see it costing around $80 most...dude has one half the size of the tumbler on ebay for $40

Last edited:
when i bought my detolfs recently i had to buy acrylic risers on ebay for the movie masters. i am talking to the dude now about making custom sized cases out of acrylic. it would come fully together. 4 sides and the top so i can just put it over the tumbler etc.... if he can do it or if i find another vendor i will post the pricing and how to contact them on here if anybodys interested. i can only see it costing around $80 most...dude has one half the size of the tumbler on ebay for $40

Keep me in mind, I would definitely be interested.

No i don't mind at all dude. Due to Sideshowcollectibles.com policy you can only have one credit/debit card on file per registered account. So i have 2 orders (Batman/Bruce DX and Bat-pod) on one order. The Batman/Bruce is $59.00 a month and the Bat-pod is $69 as well. I used a $10 dollar off my order for the Bat-Pod to drop the payment to $59.

My wonderful wife registered an account and pre-ordered the Joker DX 2.0 for me for $67 a month.

And my wonderful Mom (registered her own account) as a birthday gift Pre-ordered the Tumbler for me at $87.50 a month.

So not bad when applying the flex pay. I need to order Bane and then i think i'm set until The Bat's price is announced and then i will contemplate pre-ordering it.
Cool, I wasn't sure how that would have worked. I got my 89 HT Batman with the Sideshow payment plan but I wasn't sure how you would have been able to get all that with it.

Are you getting the Catwoman too? Might as well, You're getting everything else. ;) LOL

Cool, I wasn't sure how that would have worked. I got my 89 HT Batman with the Sideshow payment plan but I wasn't sure how you would have been able to get all that with it.

Are you getting the Catwoman too? Might as well, You're getting everything else. ;) LOL

Yeah the Sideshow payment plan is the way to go. And yeah i was really hoping to just have everything ordered under one account with multiple cards for payment. Luckily i have some very lovely ladies in my life to help me out :cwink:.

I am totally contemplating Catwoman as well considering i am getting everything else lol. She looks fantastic!

I really hope that they re-lease the Batman Begins Suited Batman/Bruce. I would love to snag that one because Ebay is not gonna cut it at $600+ :wow:.

Yeah the Sideshow payment plan is the way to go. And yeah i was really hoping to just have everything ordered under one account with multiple cards for payment. Luckily i have some very lovely ladies in my life to help me out :cwink:.

I am totally contemplating Catwoman as well considering i am getting everything else lol. She looks fantastic!

I really hope that they re-lease the Batman Begins Suited Batman/Bruce. I would love to snag that one because Ebay is not gonna cut it at $600+ :wow:.

dude i need that one as well - and fear toxin batman with scarecrow. its gonna cost us $$$$$$$$

Yeah, I've been hoping that Sideshow would get some new Batman Begins figures in. I like the DK suited figure but I just like the BB figure better.

I'm kinda waiting to see what the figures from SS DC comics line are going to go for and what all they are going to come out with. I'm hoping that they come out with a good looking Wonder Woman to go with my HT Bats and Supes.

I wish HT would do a Lynda Carter WW. That would look great with my Keaton Bats and Reeve Supes. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"