Best mel brooks movie

Young Frankenstein, no doubt.

Also, Brooks is the producer of great movies and not funny at all, like the elephant man, frances or the fly remake.

spaceballs.....nothing will ever beat the intro to it...with the never ending ship..rotflmfao!

Its hard to decide the first producers was great,blazing saddles was as well but im going to give it to spaceballs.

Young Frankentstein, then Blazing Saddles.

Blazing Saddles, then Spaceballs. Its close though.

The only one out of that list I tried to like but thought eh was "Life Stinks".

I've not seen "Twelve Chairs" or "Dracula: Dead and Loving It".

The others I've seen and enjoyed immensly. It's impossible for me to say which is the best.

nothing touches young frankenstein.

howl
inga- werewolf
frederick- werewolf?
eyegore- there
frederick- what?
eyegore- there wolf. there castle.
frederick- why are you talking that way?
eyegore- i thought you wanted to.
frederick- no, i don't want to.
eyegore- alright, suit yourself. i'm easy.

f**king priceless

I have to say "Robin Hood: Men in Tights". I love that movie! :D

Spaceballs
Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles

All very very close...................within a hundreths of a point from each other but I gotta give it to Spaceballs :)

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Besides being part of the Mel Brook's Collection Box Set, is Robin Hood:Men In Tights on dvd yet?

The Producers is his best film (I'm biased since I did it as a play and it was a lot of fun), but Spaceballs is my favorite.

As a sidenote, my school is doing a production of Young Frankenstein (sadly, I can't participate. Darn finals :( ).

For me it's pretty close between Young Frankenstein and Spaceballs but I'll give the edge to Spaceballs. Young Frankenstein started strong but then ran out of ideas.

Spaceballs owns you all!!!!! :mad::mad: :o

Rick Morranis, Jeffrey Tambur, Bill Pullman, John Candy and Mel Brooks

who would not like taht cast?

Erundur said:
Spaceballs owns you all!!!!! :mad::mad: :o

Rick Morranis, Jeffrey Tambur, Bill Pullman, John Candy and Mel Brooks

who would not like taht cast?

"Barf................................Barf.................................................Barf!!"

"I'm a Mawg - half-man, half-dog. I'm my own best friend."

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

"That is my virgin alarm, it goes off before you do!"

Nobody else can make these lines as memorable as they did. :D

I think The Producers was his best. The opening of Springtime for Hitler is one of the funniest moments ever in a movie.

Young Fronkenshteen = MASTERPIECE

Spaceballs = fun to watch on a hungover Saturday afternoon, but that's despite the fact that it's crap. "YOGURT" ? "comb the desert" ?.....come on. :rolleyes:

Young Frankenstein.

"If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where fashion sits?"
"Puttin' on the ritz."

History of the World is great. I think I quote Spaceballs more then anything though.

I've only seen Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, Men in Tights, and History of the World.

My fav is Spaceballs. Young Frankenstein was good, but I didn't find it to be very funny. Blazing Saddles I didn't like mainly b/c the movie was just 1 black joke after another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"