World best transformers series

so wait a minute. maximals and predacons are the same size. i dont think that makes sence especaillay with megatron and inferno. when there in beast bode there huge. and i would say the g1 transformers are about the size of dinosaurs so i think atleast megatron should be near the size of the g1 transformers

But there not you see. Megatron is a tiny T-rex. Megatron, Rattrap, Tarantulus, Rhinox, Inferno, and Waspinator are all out of scale in beast mode. In robot mode Optimus is like 6' something. Megatron is 10'.

i think beast wars messed up with the scale alout like i just watched an episdoe where dinobot picks up cheetor with one hand and hes like twice his size. and the whole fact with ratrap, tarantulas, scorponok waspinator, inferno, and black arachnia should all be tiny but there all the same size as the rest of the transformers

Dinobot is about 7' or 8'. He's only a little shorter than Megatron. But like I said they are all about human sized. And they don't mass shift, a lot, when transforming. So Megatron is a tiny T-rex and Waspinator is a huge wasp.

i just read about beast wars and now it makes alout more sence. the names of transformers where re used alout like how there was and optimus, megatron, and scorponok. when this series took place like 3 centuries after g1. the only thing i dont get is the names in beast wars. in the first episode the transformers get there beast forms and they think up names for themselves and they had something to do with the animal they became. But some of them they find they know there name already. especially tigertron. i really didnt get why his name was tigertron if they were like vehicles or something before they came to earth

There are only a few continuity errors in BW's. The names being first among them. About the only one who doesn't seem to have assumed a new name is Optimus. BW Megatron assumed the moniker after G1 Megatron, when he took up his cause.

i dont think the maximals and predicons are all the size of humans. i think they just shrank when they got animal forms. i think if it were modern day andd there were vehicles theyd be the same size as they were in g1. i think this cause when they get back to cybertron in beast machines ep 1. there really small compared to the vehicons but once the oricle gives them bettar forms there the same size.

If I remember correctly, the beast wars character are smaller than their G1 predecessor so that they don't suck up too much energy, since their planets energy was depleted due to the war. their robots forms "evolve" to smaller size to accomodate this problem.

I can't remeber witch series had lock jaw?!

Not beast wars but might be G1, I know all my charecters from beast wars.

I only know one Shark Transformer. He goes by the name Sky-Byte.

could be but thats kind of wierd to mistake him for one of those guys

I liked Beast Wars the best. Armada was a close second. I don't remember Soundwave making that cameo in the show for Beast Wars though. That pic photoshoped or is it actual show footage?

It's real. When Megatron enters the Ark Soundwave is lying on the floor and Megatron is hovering over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"