World best transformers series

He was locked in planet form. Unicron reshaped himself to transform, while Primus simply created a race of beings who mimmicked Unicron's abilities (i.e. the Transformers). Banded together they were suppose to be a fighting force capable of stopping the Chaos Bringer. Grimlock further hypothesized that the reason for the Decepticons, Autobots and the Great War was ordained by Primus himself. It was, in actuality, a war about genetics. A way for Primus to strengthen his creations over time and prepare them for their final battle.

You are correct....for the most part......however it was never said that Primus was locked in a planet form just that he elected to mold his astroid body into a world and created his army to fight the treat of Unicron as apose to miciking him in the ablity to transformer himself.

I think it is Cybershark.
Did he used to say "Who's the greatest shark around, who's the greatest shark in town, Sky Bite, that's me".

It was Sky Bite. Aside from Gnaw and Sharkticon, none of the other sharkformers have been featured in other media.

Did he used to say "Who's the greatest shark around, who's the greatest shark in town, Sky Bite, that's me".

It was Sky Bite. Aside from Gnaw and Sharkticon, none of the other sharkformers have been featured in other media.
I don't remeber its been so long...

He sad somthing like that.Its been a while since I've watched the RID series.

He was locked in planet form. Unicron reshaped himself to transform, while Primus simply created a race of beings who mimmicked Unicron's abilities (i.e. the Transformers). Banded together they were suppose to be a fighting force capable of stopping the Chaos Bringer. Grimlock further hypothesized that the reason for the Decepticons, Autobots and the Great War was ordained by Primus himself. It was, in actuality, a war about genetics. A way for Primus to strengthen his creations over time and prepare them for their final battle.
wait a minute whats the origin of the autobots matrix. thats suposed to be the only thing that could destroy unicron. if primus made that than why wouldnt he just make autobots than

wait a minute whats the origin of the autobots matrix. thats suposed to be the only thing that could destroy unicron. if primus made that than why wouldnt he just make autobots than

Your question is a bit confusing.Just what the Matrix is differes depending on wether your referring to the G! cartoonor the marvel comic run.In the Marvel comic the Matrix was a fragment of the Transformers' deity Primus, who was responsible for the creation of their race. Inplanting a portion of his lifeforce as a genetic matrix, set in chamber of light patterns within a crystal, Primus did this to give his children a means of creating new life.
As for the G! cartoon...The true nature of the and history of the Matrix never became apparent.Why it was created or by who was never answered.Primus was never a part of the shows back story.

i think it would be cool if in the movie the matrix woke up primus and him and unicron fight and primus dies fighting unicron or something

Gotta love this guy :woot:

fig3.jpg

fig18.jpg

fig19.jpg

Transmetal Rattrap is the best :word:

Gotta love this guy :woot:

fig3.jpg

fig18.jpg

fig19.jpg

Transmetal Rattrap is the best :word:
See, I like the original look of the Beast Wars. When they still looked like animals. I mean, it kinda defeats the purpose of being in disguise if your metalic. But I still love the TMs. Just not as much as the original looks.

Well, Beast Wars wasn't about disguising from the enemy. They had to Transform into Beast Modes because in their Robot Forms they'd overload from the Energon on the Planet.

Yes I know I watched the show. But they used it to their advantage. Look at Tigertron. He always lived amongst the Tigers, and no one could tell who was who. Cheetor, Rhinox, and Optimus also could use the beast modes as camoflage. My point is, I just think the Transmetal forms were made to spike sales, cause I prefere the actual Beast modes. Thats just me.

well i like them bettar as beasts in the cartoon but i saw a picture of the beast toy of optimus and his beast mode looked ******ed

It was probably the new one. The first one was good, but way out of scale. Too big. THen a year or so back, they made a new gorrilla Primal, and it was in scale and a good toy. Then they made a weird looking Primal that is out in stores now. That must be what you saw.

well i like them bettar as beasts in the cartoon but i saw a picture of the beast toy of optimus and his beast mode looked ******ed
I didn't like the look of the toys much either....

Um...ok then. Because the Beast Wars toys were some of the best in the line up.

All the Beast Wars toys were good. Guess we have to agree to disagree.

You sure you aren't confusing Beast Wars with Beast Machines?

The Beast Wars toy line was prety good.....Beast Machine's on the other hand:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"