Best Zelda Game

my fav is still ALttP....but Twilight Princess is amazingly good.

you never have to use any items in any dungeon other than the one you find them in.
Now that’s simply not true. You do use the same items a couple of times in other dungeons and, although I would agree, it does seem like the secondary uses were just put there for the sake of recycling an item, some items are essential to get the secret heart pieces around Hyrule.

Another thing is (I'm not sure if they did this in Majora's Mask or Windwaker since I've never played them) almost all the songs are just re used from OoT. Once again I'm not sure if they always do this or not, due to me only played TP, OoT, LttP, and Adventure of Zelda, but it seems like lazy work and relying too heavy on OoT.
Oh, the songs are not the only thing that they constantly reuse in major console Zelda games. Each game has a mandatory Ganondorf, a Master Sword, same old Goron and Zora races, same old items, same old names and some character reappearances. If you thought that the song recycling was lazy work, think how I feel after playing all four big screen Zeldas since the N64. Majora’s Mask is by far the most different from the bunch.

Anyways, I’ve only played those four and never finished the Oracle ones on the Gameboy. As much as they are similar as yet another Mario Party game, they are all great. It’s hard to decide just because of that - they’re the same game every time. And it’s always fun to revisit an adventure at least remotely different from the previous one without having to play the same game.
With that in mind I voted for Twilight Princess because the torch has been passed on to it and it should be praised for what it is - a Legend of Zelda.

In addition I like to say a few words about the two most underrated Zeldas of their time:
Majora’s Mask - just by playing the first few minutes you can tell that graphically it is a revamped version of OoT. The scale of its world and story doesn’t even compare to its predecessor. And yet what it lacks in those departments it makes up in novelty and game play. It practically spells out that it’s made specifically for diehard Ocarina fans. I could say that the game’s difficulty has been taken up a nudge since the first game. And even to this day its story line is the most original from any other major Zelda.
Wind Waker - all those who were scared by the cartoon look of the game are missing out big. This is by far the most beautiful looking game ever. It doesn’t just look like a cartoon. It feels and acts like one, using the advantages of its controversial style to the fullest. The environment is so much larger than OoT. If MM was the OoT’s odd brother than this one is TP’s odd sister. And you can even see what TP took from WW. You know, looking at Twilight Princess today, I do wish they flipped it with Wind Waker around, but I mean it the most positive way possible for both games. Wind Waker is a much more truer Wii game.

I think the new music in TP was great. Some things were reused but if you really compare the soundtrack to OFT which I won by the way you will clearly hear the better quality.

link to the past, oot and tp are by far the best 3....tp is the best tho...oot is the most....classic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"