Beverly Hills Cop: Axel Foley

:lmao: The spin machine will roll on this shortly.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/wtf-beverly-hills-cop-4-rated-pg-4774

WTF? Beverly Hills Cop 4 Rated PG?

By Edgar 'El Toro' Arce on June 3, 2008

newspic4774.jpg

According to a story on MTV Movie Blog, Brett Ratner who was recently announced that he would be directing a new Beverly Hills Cop has a bit of an update for new audiences.

According to Ratner, new audiences do not have the history of the fouled mouth character that was Axel Foley. So today’s version would probably be geared towards 10 and 12 year old, giving us a more PG rated Beverly Hills Cop Light. Fans…..I am virtually speechless.

“10-year-old kids, 12-year-old kids don’t really know the old ‘Beverly Hills Cop.’ So it’s an opportunity to make it new for kids,” Ratner said. “The same way it felt for me watching ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ when I was a kid, that’s what I want to do for kids today.”

Huh, thats funny coz I was about 10-12 when the first one came out & I used to watch it over & over on video & totally loved it. People are way too sensitive these days.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/wtf-beverly-hills-cop-4-rated-pg-4774

WTF? Beverly Hills Cop 4 Rated PG?

By Edgar 'El Toro' Arce on June 3, 2008

newspic4774.jpg

According to a story on MTV Movie Blog, Brett Ratner who was recently announced that he would be directing a new Beverly Hills Cop has a bit of an update for new audiences.

According to Ratner, new audiences do not have the history of the fouled mouth character that was Axel Foley. So today’s version would probably be geared towards 10 and 12 year old, giving us a more PG rated Beverly Hills Cop Light. Fans…..I am virtually speechless.

“10-year-old kids, 12-year-old kids don’t really know the old ‘Beverly Hills Cop.’ So it’s an opportunity to make it new for kids,” Ratner said. “The same way it felt for me watching ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ when I was a kid, that’s what I want to do for kids today.”

Just because kids watched (watch) the movie doesn't mean its made for them. Ratner is an idiot.

PG? Seriously? Axel Foley will not stand for this!

PG Beverly Hills Cop? I was that age when I saw them too, but even I realize that I, at that age, was not the target audience.

PG Beverly Hills Cop? I was that age when I saw them too, but even I realize that I, at that age, was not the target audience.

Exactly. Kids see a lot of movies that weren't made for them.

This is like making a PG-13 Terminator movie :cmad:...oh...wait :(

I don't really know how popular Eddie Murphy is with 10 year olds but seriously how many kids are gonna wanna see a fish out of water Cop movie. The studio's messed up again. The people who would of come to see the movie would of been fans of the orginal movies. Trying to sell an established character to a bunch of kids who may of never heard of him isn't the way your gonna make money.

Hunter, how do you feel about this? Even you have to admit that it's a bad idea.

Of course it's a bad idea, hence the rolling laughter smiley. I was never convinced they'd go R rated but PG ? nope, never work.

Aaaannnd there goes my interest in the film.

Bye folks!

HAAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHHAHAH
mu hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

is this guy stupid or what?

I think that was the appeal of watching those sorts of movies, maybe coz they were considered to be 'grown up' movies. Whats the fun in watching an action movie with no swearing, excessive violence, etc....

This could have been big too. Murphy has stayed in pretty good shape and he needs a comeback flick. If he could control his overacting and play the character like he did in the first 2 flicks this could have been good.

HAAHHAHAHHAH HAHAHHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHHAHAH
mu hahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

is this guy stupid or what?

He did delete a scene from X-Men: The Last Stand just because the scene did not focus on poster boy Wolverine

He did delete a scene from X-Men: The Last Stand just because the scene did not focus on poster boy Wolverine

Well...duuuh! What would make him think we wanted to see the team in a team movie? Thats just crazy talk! :D

No offense for Beverly Hills Cop fan but where in Hell is Coming to America part2 ??? from 1988 to 2008 its been 20 years exactly and no sequels???:huh:

coming_to_america.jpg

No offense for Beverly Hills Cop fan but where in Hell is Coming to America part2 ??? from 1988 to 2008 its been 20 years exactly and no sequels???:huh:

coming_to_america.jpg

It's already in the works.

"Coming Back to America"

Rated G

Really? Do you know If Arsenio will be back? That lazy son of her ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"