Big F**king loser!?!

Ronny Shade said:
STOP QUOTING THE SALT N PEPA LYRICS ALREADY! DAMN!

JEEz....Looks like SOMEbody doesn't know how to be number one in a Hot Body Show.
:rolleyes:

The Amazing Lee said:
Ok, I'm not one for depressing sad threads, or serious threads for tha matter. But at the moment I just feel like a big f**king loser.

Please let me explain though.

Yesterday I went for a job interview. A job I thought was in my reach. A job that I shouldn't have built high hypes for. I tried my hardest...

...But the job was not offered to me, in the end. Usually, I'm not one to care, but this really got to me. But the main reason is because to my girlfriend I just feel like a big f**king loser. I just sit around most of the time...and I do get money but not alot.

I just want to wine and dine her and be able to treat her instead of her treating me.

I just feel like a big f**king loser and losing this interview just made me feel like I've let down the person I love the most.

Sorry if this is a stupid f**kig arse thread...I just feel down...and I know I'm just gonna burst out crying when I tell my girlfriend.

All I'm asking for you guys is a hug...or at least a response...

your not a loser say it to yourself "im not a loser"

and you want a hug i give you a hug *gives special Amir hug and hijgh five*

Wilhelm-Scream said:
JEEz....Looks like SOMEbody doesn't know how to be number one in a Hot Body Show.
:rolleyes:
I know how to be number one in a...um...your MOM show!

The Amazing Lee said:
I am a musician but I can't play that well....especially not to teach.

But I'll defientely try to find a job.

I didn't think I was good enough to teach filmmaking. I'd only made two short films of my own, and only one that I was willing to admit was mine. I didn't have a college degree, I was only a year older than some of the kids I would have to teach, ans I had never taught a class before. Then I was thrown out in front of a bunch of kids, and had to explain lighting and cinematography from philosophy to execution. The crazy thing was that as I started trying to put into words a lot of things that had been instincts for me, I realized I knew a lot more than I thought I did, but had not been approaching it in a manner that allowed me to annalyze what I knew. For example, lighting should help create the illusion of depth, shadows are what create that illusion, more specifically the contrast between what is illuminated and what is not shapes any given object, therefore what you light is only as important as what you don't light. Before I gave that crash course, I wouldn't have been able to tell you that, and I probably would have made a lot more mistakes as a cinematographer. However, by having to break it down and explain it to people who were entirely new to the concept, I was able to actually understand why something worked the way it did. I can do set ups in about half the time I used to be able to now.

If you can read music, I'd say you know more than you think.

I taught guitar for a while.
Do NOT do it.
You'll wanna stick forks in their faces, then your own.:down

I. LOVE. LESBIANS.

BWOYAAAAAH!!!!!!!

I watch the 'L Word' on Showtime!

BWOYAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I taught guitar for a while.
Do NOT do it.
You'll wanna stick forks in their faces, then your own.:down

Oh, I'm not saying teaching is a cake walk. I would imagine that teaching guitar would attract the same mentality that film does: everybody wants to be a rockstar or a director, but most of them don't realize it requires actual effort and of the ones that are willing to put in the work, only a handful have "what it takes" to actually do anything with it. I got in trouble multiple times for losing my temper with kids. I'm just saying my experience has been that there are benifits to teaching something you feel competent in.

Sandman138 said:
Oh, I'm not saying teaching is a cake walk. I would imagine that teaching guitar would attract the same mentality that film does: everybody wants to be a rockstar or a director, but only most of them don't realize it requires actual effort and of the ones that are willing to put in the work, only a handful have "what it takes" to actually do anything with it. I got in trouble multiple times for losing my temper with kids. I'm just saying my experience has been that there are benifits to teaching something you feel competent in.
Cake walk? WTF!?

The Amazing Lee said:
Ok, I'm not one for depressing sad threads, or serious threads for tha matter. But at the moment I just feel like a big f**king loser.

Please let me explain though.

Yesterday I went for a job interview. A job I thought was in my reach. A job that I shouldn't have built high hypes for. I tried my hardest...

...But the job was not offered to me, in the end. Usually, I'm not one to care, but this really got to me. But the main reason is because to my girlfriend I just feel like a big f**king loser. I just sit around most of the time...and I do get money but not alot.

I just want to wine and dine her and be able to treat her instead of her treating me.

I just feel like a big f**king loser and losing this interview just made me feel like I've let down the person I love the most.

Sorry if this is a stupid f**kig arse thread...I just feel down...and I know I'm just gonna burst out crying when I tell my girlfriend.

All I'm asking for you guys is a hug...or at least a response...
Somebody get a violin...

lordofthenerds said:
Somebody get a violin...
"I got dem blues, dey bringin' me DOWnnnnnNNnn...." (cue Lou Armstrong trumpet)

Space Moose said:
In England we don't use the term 'Cakewalk'
In America we don't call a parka an "anorak", but I still know what they are. :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
In America we don't call a parka an "anorak", but I still know what they are. :o
Good point. However, I am still not familiar with that term. Neither are most the population of the United Kingdom.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
What do you call someone who wears parkas even when it's hot out?
An Anoraksic

The Amazing Lee said:
It was only a part time job at a Nandos..but it's a job...something I haven't had for about a year.

I just wanted to show my girlfriend that I was capable of doing this, that I can be hard working and not just a bum.

I also wanted to give her something big for her birthday.

i feel the same way. ive never had a job before in my life. and i do feel like a loser for not working and just doing nothing while others a syoung as me are doing school and working.:(

Ronny Shade said:
What do you call someone who wears parkas even when it's hot out?
An Anoraksic
HAHAHA!!!!

Space Moose said:
Good point. However, I am still not familiar with that term. Neither are most the population of the United Kingdom.
They'd better get with it.

I'm sure you're feeling better by now,gotten it all out.
This job was not to be. There could be something so much better awaiting.

love0028.gif
Big group hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"