Bigfoot corpse to be unveiled?

The scary thing about those howls is that they all sound exactly the same...one sounds like a fire alarm.

I want to hear more of that 911 call. That guy seemed really scared. Hmmmm... fascinating.

So every single one of them are liars and publicity seekers? Try again. There's no denying that some are liars/obvioux hoaxes of an elusive unknown creature such as Sasquatch. As far as the Lochness Monster? I definitely don't believe in it.

For one you dont have as many credible sightings involving a sea serpent than you do of an unknown primate. You have scientists who have studied this creature, you have hundreds to thousands of credible sightings, and you have to come to the conclusion that there is somethng out there. Hey I may be wrong, the Lochness Monster could possibly be real and Bigfoot for all I know can be a hoax.

However I just don't believe that EVERY single sighting involving Bigfoot is a lie, hoax, peple getting high, or publicity seeker. You just have too many reports from sane individuals to provide such a claim.

And you do realize that the supposed "lost tribe" you're talking about was proven to be a hoax right?

The lost tribe I'm thinking of, as far as I know, is not a hoax. I would like a link, if you have one.

What qualifies as a credible sighting?

Look, I'm very weary in general about believing something simply based on hearsay. Hundreds/thousands of sane people may well claim to have seen Bigfoot but that doesn't mean that's what they saw.

I'll put it this way. Thousands, nay, hundreds of thousands of perfectly sane people will SWEAR blind that Barack Obama is a Muslim and mean it. Does that make it true? No.

If you serve on a jury, you need more than a witness statement to convict someone. If a witness statement is enough to convince you of guilt with no reasonable doubt and no physical evidence, you don't deserve to serve on a jury.

The lost tribe I'm thinking of, as far as I know, is not a hoax. I would like a link, if you have one.

What qualifies as a credible sighting?

Look, I'm very weary in general about believing something simply based on hearsay. Hundreds/thousands of sane people may well claim to have seen Bigfoot but that doesn't mean that's what they saw.

I'll put it this way. Thousands, nay, hundreds of thousands of perfectly sane people will SWEAR blind that Barack Obama is a Muslim and mean it. Does that make it true? No.

If you serve on a jury, you need more than a witness statement to convict someone. If a witness statement is enough to convince you of guilt with no reasonable doubt and no physical evidence, you don't deserve to serve on a jury.

When you have hundreds to thousands of witnesses describing the same animal in wooded areas where it's known to live, there is a big chance that there is something out there. Did you watch ANY of the videos I provided that have respected scientists studying the species and coming to credible conclusions?

I'll give you an example of an elaborate hoax. On a documentary special titled I think it was called "Bigfootville". There was this lady who said she came into contact with a tribe of english speaking Sasquatches. She REALLY expected to be taken seriously, but even I know she was full of ****.

These are coming from people who have seen bears, seen apes, cougars, deers, and so forth. They're seeing something that they've never seen before Kain and I think you need to be a bit more open minded. Read the research, watch the videos, and you'll see that not everyone is lying about this creature. You have too many people who risk public ridicule to say they saw a Sasquatch. People from cops to teachers to psychologists have seen this thing.

I've decided. I am going to go out on a limb and say they have it. If I'm wrong it'll be nothing new. If I'm right, you can say you heard it here second.

Reasons why I believe they have it:
1. These guys definitely seem to be outside the box of conventional Sasquatch hunters. It makes sense that in order to catch a creature that is so outside the box that you yourself would have to be outside the box.

2. A publicity stunt? Yeah right - the only publicity I see them getting are snickers and chuckles. The amount of t-shirts and bumper stickers they could sell from this isn't worth the trouble of setting up hoax. The only way this is profitable and of benefit to them is if they actually have it.

3. The video. Yes, on the surface it seems like a hoax, joke, or publicity stunt but they HAVE A FRIGGIN' BIGFOOT, WHO CARES ABOUT BEING PROFESSIONAL!!! Even more, if it were a publicity stunt or an attempt to fool someone don't you think they'd have done a better job? Come on, they are a police officer and an ex-army ranger - they wouldn't turn out these videos to fool anyone or get some publicity. I think they'd do something a little better if that were their motive. What would your video with your buddies be like if you had a Bigfoot in your freezer? They weren't trying to make a good video - THEY HAVE BIGFOOT!!!

4. I can see myself handling it the exact same way. 'I want some real fame and alot of money and you aren't getting my Sasquatch until I have both.' That's what I'd be thinking and that's what I think they are thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, whether it makes it to the Sept. 1st deadline is another story. I would not be surprised if these guys start having issues with the men in black and maybe even end up disappearing themselves. Luckily, these guys look just crazy enough to have a stand off with ATF or whatever government agency is going to start sticking it's needy and greedy hands in,
if it comes to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"