Man claims to have shot bigfoot, has pictures.

I believe a Bigfoot lives right next door to me. His name is Travis and he likes to drink and smoke and crank AC/DC as loud as he can at 2:00 AM.

Wait...tall, black hair, kinda "special" looking?

I'm sure you guys all know this was debunked and the guy made the suit himself, but it's all in good fun.

"hear a twig snap, record it, spend an hour of TV time debunking it as just a rabbit"

Pretty much. Fu**ing History Channel!

But I still watch it! lol

Honestly all of those shows, I like to watch it just to learn about all the back stories. The best part of Ghost Hunting shows is the beginning when they just go over the history of the place they are investigating. Very intriguing to me.

Actually I heard that the tv show "Bigfoot Hunter" (or whatever its called) actually got a hold of a piece of pretty cool bigfoot evidence (detailed picture or video or some sorts) from Northern Michigan last year, but under contract the original owners can't reveal it until after the episode airs sometime early this year.

Actually I heard that the tv show "Bigfoot Hunter" (or whatever its called) actually got a hold of a piece of pretty cool bigfoot evidence (detailed picture or video or some sorts) from Northern Michigan last year, but under contract the original owners can't reveal it until after the episode airs sometime early this year.

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. :o I'm sure it will be really convincing and concrete evidence, unlike the past five hundred or so debunked Big Foot findings. :o :o It certainly won't be more overhyped reality-show garbage aimed at a gullible audience that will watch anything as long as it's on a TV screen. :o :o :o

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself. :o I'm sure it will be really convincing and concrete evidence, unlike the past five hundred or so debunked Big Foot findings. :o :o It certainly won't be more overhyped reality-show garbage aimed at a gullible audience that will watch anything as long as it's on a TV screen. :o :o :o

I'm hoping it's a jar full of bigfoot poo.

What about that show on Animal Planet? Catching Bigfoot? I think they already on a sixth season and no bigfoot yet. :cmad:

Finding Bigfoot. Yeah, every episode is EXACTLY the same except in a different location. I have no idea how it has lasted so long.

would you rather see the pictures of bigfoot, or affleck in the batsuit?

With so much talk of Bigfoot, has anyone else read this amazing book?

This is honestly one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life.

Last edited:
Is anyone here watching this nutjob on the 10 million dollar Bigfoot show on spike? It is fantastic comedy, this dyer guy is actually one of the more normal people on the show. There is a real scientist that tests all of the "evidence" that is collected. There is a guy who claims he shot a baby "squatch" and finished it off by choking it death, a night vision scene where some ******* is waving a light saber around and claims 'squatches love light sabers, Dean Cain is involved.... it is great entertainment.

Is anyone here watching this nutjob on the 10 million dollar Bigfoot show on spike? It is fantastic comedy, this dyer guy is actually one of the more normal people on the show. There is a real scientist that tests all of the "evidence" that is collected. There is a guy who claims he shot a baby "squatch" and finished it off by choking it death, a night vision scene where some ******* is waving a light saber around and claims 'squatches love light sabers, Dean Cain is involved.... it is great entertainment.

It's gotta be better than anything on TruTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"