Man killed while trying to fake a Bigfoot sighting.

Oh, alright, so it's not okay to make fun of this person though it is okay to poke fun at the death of the javelin judge as you did in the now missing "murder trial witness" thread? Gotcha.

But I didn't make fun of him. Nice crappy attitude though.

You asked guy if the murder he witnessed was that of the javelin guy, poking fun at his death.

And I don't have a crappy attitude. I'm thankful actually that we have you here to be the Hype's moral guide. :up:

You asked guy if the murder he witnessed was that of the javelin guy, poking fun at his death.

That was a reference to an active thread just below. I wasn't taking amusement from the guy's death or laughing about his actual circumstances. I think it's a tragedy.

And I don't have a crappy attitude. I'm thankful actually that we have you here to be the Hype's moral guide. :up:

You do have a crappy attitude. In fact, it kinda sucks. If you think I'm the "moral guide", I think you're the attention-starved, creepy stalker guy who picks fights with strangers out of boredom. Next time you want to lock horns with me, better bring something better than that.

You're right. Sorry, Carnage. Holiday you have anything else to say you can pm me.

That was a reference to an active thread just below. I wasn't taking amusement from the guy's death or laughing about his actual circumstances. I think it's a tragedy. You do have a crappy attitude. In fact, it kinda sucks. If you think I'm the "moral guide", I think you're the attention-starved, creepy stalker guy who picks fights with strangers out of boredom. Next time you want to lock horns with me, better bring something better than that.

I know what it is a reference too, the javelin judge who was killed by the 15 year old. There was no reason to ask the thread starter if that was the death he witnessed other than as a joke.

And I'll save you the pm because it's really not that serious, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"