New Bigfoot Sighting

LastSunrise1981 said:
A question for all you Bigfoot believers on this board. What would you do if you saw an actual Bigfoot? Like say if you were in the woods and maybe 3 or 5 feet away there was a Sasquatch.

What would you do? Would you get control of yourself to take a good picture, freeze up, or run like hell?

P_GFilm.jpg

Run like hell.

Ronny Shade said:
I don't believe that bigfoot lives in oklahoma
I've seen alot of strange ship in oklahoma not including tornadoes

Darthphere said:
Run like hell.

Good plan, but apparently this thing has long strides. So what happens if it decides to chase you? There have been documents of it chasing/stalking people in the woods.

But most of the time they usually walk away or run away from humans, or throw rocks along with breaking tree limbs.

A friend of mine told me he would freeze up and wait for it to walk away instead of making sudden movements. Now, what would I do? I don't know to be honest. I used to tell my mom that I would remain calm enough to take a good picture, however, that would probably be a lot easier said than done when facing a creature that's two or three times your size.

Truthteller said:
It doesn't. I think jag just remembers that I had a sasquatch avatar for a while, and that I do some research on the subject as a hobby.

Yep. For awhile, I think people were just posting bigfoot stuff to bait you.

jag

LastSunrise1981 said:
Good plan, but apparently this thing has long strides. So what happens if it decides to chase you? There have been documents of it chasing/stalking people in the woods.

But most of the time they usually walk away or run away from humans, or throw rocks along with breaking tree limbs.

A friend of mine told me he would freeze up and wait for it to walk away instead of making sudden movements. Now, what would I do? I don't know to be honest. I used to tell my mom that I would remain calm enough to take a good picture, however, that would probably be a lot easier said than done when facing a creature that's two or three times your size.

I really dont know what id do, I think instincts would kick in and id run, or probably something like pass out or something.

Now if only someone would dig a big hole and cover it with sticks and we would have him.

I think we need to call in Scooby Doo.

Red X said:
Now if only someone would dig a big hole and cover it with sticks and we would have him.

Then you'd have to do it with the entire woods. These things are pretty damn intelligent, especially to go this long without being shot or captured?

@Darthphere- I think I'd probably freeze up if I saw it and possibly lose control of any bodily functions as well.

If I met a Bigfoot in the woods I'd probably take him for ice cream. I hear they LOVE Rocky Road. :up:

jag

jaguarr said:
If I met a Bigfoot in the woods I'd probably take him for ice cream. I hear they LOVE Rocky Road. :up:

jag

This isnt Harry and the Hendersons son, he'll ****ing EAT YOU!!!

Darthphere said:
This isnt Harry and the Hendersons son, he'll ****ing EAT YOU!!!

Your lack of faith is disturbing. Don't look at me! :cmad:

jag

Want to hear a funny/amusing story of Bigfoot?

I used to frequent the Bigfootforums.com website and there was a story where an alleged Bigfoot sighting led to him(Bigfoot) taking a twinkie from this mans truck.

He said he was in the back of the truck and noticed a long hairy like arm come in slowly and take his twinkie, then disappear into the woods in the process. Now whether or not it was a Bigfoot is complete conjecture on anyones part, however I found it to be pretty amusing and interesting at the same time.

Another story was about a father and a son spending the night while on a camping trip, then one night the son heard something outside and noticed Bigfoot walking around the camp area.

He went back inside to tell his father and when he turned around, Bigfoot's face was in the tent and from the details he described, he was literally face to face with this thing just staring at it. Going on to depict that Bigfoot's breath smelled like honeysuckle(spelling), that its face resembled that of a gorilla but also had more human like features, and so on and so forth.

He said he didn't feel threatened by it and that it didn't scream, growl, or make any kind of vocal sounds.

He did say that Bigfoot looked a little scared, confused, and curious at the same time while looking at a human being.

I have that same costume:o

Sorry I lied, I don't:o but it's definently a fake.

Nuke the mountain states NOW.

They'd have something new to do if they opened up a few more superwalmarts.

What's this about Bigfoot?

P_GFilm.jpg

You know.......... This looks a lot like somn Brian Froud would draw.

It's eyes are so tender and warm. That Bigfoot is a sensitive soul

Dew k. Mosi said:
It's eyes are so tender and warm. That Bigfoot is a sensitive soul

See: My avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"