Sequels Black Cat Ideas?

@troy i thought yu went to school? How are you online? Lol

Huh...? Wasn't me. I've still got like 2 weeks left until I start. :D

I think she will be introduced by an accidental encounter. I want her to be like how she was in the sm2 video game

That'd be cool but I think if they want to keep Black Cat for more than one movie, then they should focus on the Felicia part of the character just as equally.

Not sure why you think that but, it honestly doesn't. The first major thing is that you see Peter's parents in the trailer, which we didn't see at all in Raimi's Spider-Man.

This does help you're argument a little, but it's also something I really don't want to see. The EW article with Webb saying it's about a boy searching for his parents just sounds awful because it's not Spider-man

©KAW;21286203 said:
They were pretty much eating some crow, let's hope a lot more will when the film presents itself.

I hope so, but I see nothing right now to make me anxious for the movie, it's definitely looking rental for me right now. Especially since they're going for the make it in 3D gimmick, I hate 3D. This movie has me as excited as X-Men: First Class did, in other words, not at all, that changed as it got closer to the release date, but I still never got around to seeing it in the theater.

Well that was probably your biggest movie-going mistake of the summer.

X-Men: First Class was the best film of the summer and probably the best X-Men movie altogether...

And if this movie and XM: FC look like a rental-only flick, then you have some poor taste in film.

For anybody that hasn't seen it:

12lgtv8.jpg

Something like that would be cool, I'd change the blue-ish black to completely black though.

I completely agree! :up:

I quite liked how Felicia Hardy was introduced in the Spider-Man animated series. She wasn't the Black Cat until some seasons later. If Black Cat seems too similar to Catwoman, then the Spidey animated series could've helped to dispel that image, because she could've been an existing character in the Spider-Man movies who isn't a full-on cat burglar... at least not initially anyway.

Well that was probably your biggest movie-going mistake of the summer.

X-Men: First Class was the best film of the summer and probably the best X-Men movie altogether...

And if this movie and XM: FC look like a rental-only flick, then you have some poor taste in film.

Totally agreed on both points. I thought X-FC was the best of the series, hands down. I just wonder IF they will be able to maintain a great standard they have set. They cannot forget the main character development and storylines over the "cool" CGI/Action.. you need both.. and FC had it.

And this reboot of Spidey has the same vibe for me. It seems Sony/Marvel/Co are starting to get it.. all the cool effects in the world mean nothing if the story is not there.. and grounded.

The reboot looks like it understands that! :up:

I honestly and truly believe that TASM will be the best of "The Big 3" of 2012. The Big 3 being The Avengers, TASM and TDKR. I realize it will take longer to convince others, and some may not be convinced until the movie is even out, but based on what I've seen from the trailer and what I heard about the Comic Con reel, this movie has me hooked. That goes without mentioning Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's previous work. This movie will be fantastic, quote me on it.

I honestly and truly believe that TASM will be the best of "The Big 3" of 2012. The Big 3 being The Avengers, TASM and TDKR. I realize it will take longer to convince others, and some may not be convinced until the movie is even out, but based on what I've seen from the trailer and what I heard about the Comic Con reel, this movie has me hooked. That goes without mentioning Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's previous work. This movie will be fantastic, quote me on it.

While I'm hyped for TDKR and The Avengers, I'm hyped for this just that little bit more. I think it's because with TDKR I kow what to expect, same goes for The Avengers (even though there's a different director). With this... it's different. :woot:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited for The Avenger and The Dark Knight Rises. I just have a very strong and good feeling about Spider-Man in particular. I think it's going to surprise a lot of people.

I'm beginning to get the same feelings about TDKR (though it won't really surprise anyone if it's good) but they aren't and probably won't be as strong as my feelings about TASM. I'm excited about The Avengers but I have a bad feeling that it's going to be all about the eye candy.

I'm fairly certain The Avengers will deliver. After all, it's what all of the other MCU movies have been building up to.

Yeah...and Avengers have got Joss Whedon so I'd be very surprised of it turns out a flop. (mainly because Joss is very character centric.)

Yeah...and Avengers have got Joss Whedon so I'd be very surprised of it turns out a flop. (mainly because Joss is very character centric.)
I have A LOT of faith in Joss with the Avengers. It's a lot of weight on his shoulders, but a lot of the actors seem to adore the script.

I was about to post in the tobey vs andrew ttheread! Lol well, i dont like how ppl keep saying tobey was a whiney peter. But i beleive andrew will do superbly awesome. Nuff said

Okay guys....but you do know that Black Cat was the cat-burglar thief and sported the leather gear waaaaay before Catwoman did? Jus' sayin'....

Really? Because Catwoman was a thief in 1940 and wore leather skin-tight gear in 1966 for the TV series. And Black Cat was created in 1979. Jus' sayin'...

Black Cat was also inspired by Bad Luck Blackie not Catwoman.

You say Black Cat was "also" inspired by. You mean there's other inspiration there. But you say it's not Catwoman. So, what's the other source?

Because it's impossible to dismiss Catwoman as a source here.

Yes I would love to see Black Cat on the screen but its never going to happen, at least until they stop using Catwoman in every Batman trilogy then maybe we will have a chance.

Huh? I thought they were completely different characters? What's the problem then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"