Comics Spidey and the black cat...

kguillou

Avenger
Reaction score
Do you guys think spidey should eventually hook up with the black cat again? I've always been a bigger fan of the black cat rather than MJ ( plus let's face it Cat's alot sexier than MJ), and there have been recent indications that MJ might go away and Sensational Spiderman recently revealed that she still has feeling s for Peter. Do you guys think it was meant to be?

Well, considering when Black Cat first appeared and her and Peter became an item, how old would you say Peter was at that point?

I'm 25 and in my EARLIER twenties it was all about having fun and not wanting to be tied down all early like most of my friends were. If Peter were the everyman he'd have been nailing Black Cat on the side for many years and never developed the relationship any further than that. And then, down the road, marry someone. But not MJ.

Someone different.

But Black Cat isn't marriage material for someone like Peter. More like a friend with benefits. NICE benefits. :woot: :oldrazz:

Absolutely not.
If MJ is taken out of the picture and he ends up with the Black Cat..I will lose whatever ounce of respect I have left for Marvel. She is liked solely on the basis of her body/looks. She has been proven to be ammoral, and a strong moral character like Peter needs someone who is also moral. She would be his downfall.

SpideyInATree said:
Well, considering when Black Cat first appeared and her and Peter became an item, how old would you say Peter was at that point?

I'm 25 and in my EARLIER twenties it was all about having fun and not wanting to be tied down all early like most of my friends were. If Peter were the everyman he'd have been nailing Black Cat on the side for many years and never developed the relationship any further than that. And then, down the road, marry someone. But not MJ.

Someone different.

But Black Cat isn't marriage material for someone like Peter. More like a friend with benefits. NICE benefits. :woot: :oldrazz:

You know, I think if MJ was out of the picture, Felica would do everything to get Peter back.

From what I've read of her, she's now considered Peter to pretty much be the "one who got away," a good man she could hae had if she wasn't young and stupid. I think she would want to prove herself to not be that she would make a good girl for him.

Just my idea--would I want it to happen? Eh, could be better ideas, and there are certainly worse ones. But regardless, something tells me that through the events of Civil War, MJ and May are going to be out of the picture, either through death or hiding so that Peter's enemies could hurt them.

Cyclops said:
For the hundredth time, no.
Exactly. No way.

They still have a special relationship, but as friends who share a past that is PAST. She knows she was wrong, but that was just WHO she was... and Peter knows her too well to let her "charms" overwhelm his better judgement.

Besides, MJ isn't going anywhere!!!

well after Joey Q gets his way and kills MJ (it's gonna happen, get over it)
i don't know what Spidey will have left

MaskedManJRK said:
You know, I think if MJ was out of the picture, Felica would do everything to get Peter back.

From what I've read of her, she's now considered Peter to pretty much be the "one who got away," a good man she could hae had if she wasn't young and stupid. I think she would want to prove herself to not be that she would make a good girl for him.

Just my idea--would I want it to happen? Eh, could be better ideas, and there are certainly worse ones. But regardless, something tells me that through the events of Civil War, MJ and May are going to be out of the picture, either through death or hiding so that Peter's enemies could hurt them.

In the recent issues of Sensational Spider-Man it's been pretty evident that she still has a thing for Pete.

SpideyInATree said:
In the recent issues of Sensational Spider-Man it's been pretty evident that she still has a thing for Pete.
I can count off 8 exes that I'm still attracted to but I'd never go back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"