Sequels Black Cat Ideas?

Obviously comparisons will be drawn between Catwoman and Black Cat. Especially since Catwoman is being used the the latest and final Batman movie, so it probably would be a bad idea to use Black Cat in the next Spider-Man movie. It still doesn't make either one a "replica".

You know Batman was inspired by a 1920's movie called The Bat, right? Just because Batman was inspired by that, is Batman a "ripoff" or "replica" of The Bat? Of course not. Now how about we all move on to something else? Like how (if they do end up using her) Felicia could be introduced.

So have i smh12. I just wish she would be more familiar with the general audience like catwoman is

I wouldn't say the audience wouldn't be familiar with her, she was in the 90s cartoon and TSSM. lol

I think most of the audience know about Black Cat. The problem is people referring to her as Catwoman, which happens a lot. :\

Which is why IF they use her, they should stick as closely as possible to her cat motif. No over the top tech gadgets so she can be mistaken for Catwoman.

Obviously comparisons will be drawn between Catwoman and Black Cat. Especially since Catwoman is being used the the latest and final Batman movie, so it probably would be a bad idea to use Black Cat in the next Spider-Man movie. It still doesn't make either one a "replica".

You know Batman was inspired by a 1920's movie called The Bat, right? Just because Batman was inspired by that, is Batman a "ripoff" or "replica" of The Bat? Of course not. Now how about we all move on to something else? Like how (if they do end up using her) Felicia could be introduced.

Agreed.

Which is why IF they use her, they should stick as closely as possible to her cat motif. No over the top tech gadgets so she can be mistaken for Catwoman.
Agreed. Though, she doesn't really have much besides a grappling hook. Well, most incarnations, anyway.

Claws? If they're going the jewel thief route, claws would be cool too. lol

Black Cat should be Spidey's love interest after Gwen is dead. Mary Jane should be avoided in this trilogy.

Lol. Black cat is not a good replacement lol. Mj doesnt have a better one

Yeah Mary Jane should be carnage this time instead of Gwen...if they are taking cues from the ultimates.. You know, red hair??? coooooome ooooonnn!!

I recently saw the spectacular spiderman episode where black cat apears and i noticed that the fur on her costume covers her whole bottom half of her leg and the same for her arms. I really like it. Lol:woot:

I liked the partnership between Harry and Peter in SM3 fighting Venom and Sandman together. Personally a team up with Black Cat would be just as epic in fighting the Lizard.

Yeahhhhhhhh no

Black Cat will forever be an afterthought to me. I don't want any screen time wasted on her. We don't need any more love triangles.

I aint sure I want Spider-Man to have a sidekick (coz thats what BC is after all, at least eventually she will turn out to be one), I cant say Im a fan of the character, her sensuality is the only thing she has, which could be used on screen if they cast the wright actress. So I dont really care if she will be in the new SM movies or not, but if she is, I want a real good looking actress to play her.

I aint sure I want Spider-Man to have a sidekick (coz thats what BC is after all, at least eventually she will turn out to be one), I cant say Im a fan of the character, her sensuality is the only thing she has, which could be used on screen if they cast the wright actress. So I dont really care if she will be in the new SM movies or not, but if she is, I want a real good looking actress to play her.

Why not make it Mary Jane with superpowers kind of like what the Superman comics did. :oldrazz:

Why not make it Mary Jane with superpowers kind of like what the Superman comics did. :oldrazz:
If by that you mean give her a fantastic a$$, big boobs and hot long legs, then yeah, I agree. Otherwise, let's just leave Spider-Man with his "boring" superpowers, shall we?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"