Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Black Panther Sequel: Riri Williams, Ironheart, To Get Wakandan Armor

Recently, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige let it be known that Riri Williams, Ironheart, played by Dominique Thorne, would appear in the Black Panther: Wakanda Forever movie and her own Disney+ TV series. But I have heard the gossip from one of my own sources that it is far more than that. The lowdown is that she will have a very prominent role in the movie indeed and that Riri Williams will get access to Wakanda's finest technology. And as a result, Riri will be getting a Wankanda-style armour suit, made of Vibranium and full of Wakandan technology.

From what I have read about her, she is the one who resurrects Killmonger.
I hope they don't go this route. Resurrecting any previous "fan favorite" characters from the dead in sequels is just lazy writing IMO.

Last edited:
I hope they don't go this route. Resurrecting any previous "fan favorite" characters from the dead in sequels is just lazy writing IMO.

Killing two best known villains of Black Panther in the first movie was lazy writing.

People on Reddit are upset Marvel didn't fire her for Anti-Vax stuff every time there's a Black Panther thread on there.

Sorry for this being off topic but it’s been one year since Chadwick’s passing. I still can’t believe it. It feels weird knowing this movie is happening and he’s not a part of it.

Sorry for this being off topic but it’s been one year since Chadwick’s passing. I still can’t believe it. It feels weird knowing this movie is happening and he’s not a part of it.

I still feel that... A recast is what should have happened maybe precisely because Boseman put so much effort into making this kind of character work so well and be the hit film the first BP was.

That's my druthers on the subject, but we are well past that. It's apparent they've made their decision and it can't have been easy.

Personally I can't wait to see what the final story is in dealing with the loss of the star attraction of the last film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"