Black Superman's Art

Sequential76 said:
I had fun looking at this thread! Great job Blacksuperman:supes: .
~D

Thanks Sequential76.

Silver Sable said:
That Mara Jane is awesome :up:~D

LOL, Thanks SS, but it's suppose to be Aayla Secura.

.....and with one magic word.

1603Shazam_.jpg

hmmm never tried drawing shazam before.. think ill do give it a shot too. thanks for the inspiration

Black supes - like I said, great job:up:

Wushuboy - hell yeah, join up at the planet and enter it in this month's contest:up:

Wushuboy said:
hmmm never tried drawing shazam before.. think ill do give it a shot too. thanks for the inspiration

That's odd cause Ampersand inspired me. :up:

I've been working on this for 2 - 3 months now. I was gonna enter it for March's Contest. LOL, is it to late?

1603Freedom_Figthers.jpg

Anyway, these are the Freedom Fighters.

From Left to Right:

The Ray, Phantom Lady, Uncle Sam, Doll man, Black Condor, and Human Bomb.

That is sweet man! Good work! :)

As for entering this in the March contest, it may be a bit late but you can always ask :up:

Nice!

I wish I could draw. I've bought a ton of "How to draw _____" books include some comic one's, and yet I never really have sat down and followed all the steps.( Usually skip a few in hopes of getting it done faster)

Thanks SS.

Steve Rogers.
I've never been able to learn by books either. I just always ask someone, "Hey how'd you do that?" Then I just try and mimic what they did.

Always worked for me.

Yeah.....that would work...........if I knew anyone who could draw. The only class I've gone to even close to drawing was Japanese caligraphy.

Steve_Rogers said:
Yeah.....that would work...........if I knew anyone who could draw. The only class I've gone to even close to drawing was Japanese caligraphy.

You any good at it?

Nope. That was about 15 years ago, and it only lasted an hour each night for a week or two held at the local library.

Here's something I wiped up.

The All-Star Squadron

1603All-Star.jpg

From Left to Right

Steel, Liberty Belle, Johnny Quick, Robotman, and Firebrand

the coloring on ur work is professionail (spelt wrong, sry )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"