Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

I know they're going for a more "realistic" look, but I wish they'd at least give him the hood.

Yeah still early days to be sure but I would have loved the classic look as well

Im not sure if just a rumour but heard the one that Hawkeye might be appearing and would be sick to see him trading arrows with Hawkeye and using his shield and sword against Natasha's Eskrima sticks.

Looks like the hood is there.

SrgogMe.jpg

9gXmBSJ.jpg

You can also see what looks to be an orange T on the shoulder armor. Plus, it looks like he's holding a collapsed weapoon in his left hand, possibly a bow.

Am I supposed to pretend Taskmaster looks good in those pictures

Because he does not. I guess I got what I wanted, though... I wanted him to be in this movie and he is in this movie. But at what cost

Am I supposed to pretend Taskmaster looks good in those pictures

Because he does not. I guess I got what I wanted, though... I wanted him to be in this movie and he is in this movie. But at what cost

He looks better than he does in the comics, to be honest :o

I guess he’s O.T. Fagbenle’s character?

He looks better than he does in the comics, to be honest :o
Lol he does look ridiculous in the comics, but that's one of the things that make him such a fun character.

I'm trying to keep an open mind because I know set pictures can be deceiving, but right now I really don't like the helmet. The rest of his costume is fine though.

If Taskmaster doesn't have a line about how Earth's Mightiest Heroes were no match for a simple Stop Light, I'm going to be very disappointed.

tumblr_oskm854TM01sff0xeo1_400.jpg

I'd have liked the skull mask instead of that helmet

that said, it also doesn't look anything like a Power Ranger costume

And now the Movie is actually on my Radar. So happy to see Taskmaster finally enter the MCU. Not a fan of the mask though.

Now I am praying that they won't kill him off at the end of the Movie. He deserves to be a recurring villain. And if they actually make a Dark Avengers or Thunderbolts Movie, I'd love to see him be part of the roster.

The obvious option is to kill him off since it's a prequel film but hopefully he gets locked up. Sent to a super prison like the raft but escapes in one of the upcoming films

They need to not make Taskmaster another Crossbones, he needs to live.

As for how he looks...

When will ya'll learn not to overreact to set pics of costumes, they always look better on film. When they are properly lighted and touched up etc... It is the same old song and dance every time lol

Do we already have an idea who they might have cast to be behind the mask?

So y'all pulling the same stunt you pulled in 2015 when black panther cw photos surfaced and you called him black ranger and he ended up having one of the best costumes in the mcu.

Its good to know that for all the value all of you put in character development in those films you have zero development yourselves. Its kinda amusing and sad.

Watch it be Ray Park in the suit but voiced by someone else

Would be neat if they got Scott Adkins to do the stunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"