Black Widow News and Speculation Thread

Oh, and there is zero proof he is tasky.

I haven't kept up with this production so I have no idea if Taskmaster was announced as being in this film or not. If he wasn't officially announced I'm wondering why so many know it to be him.

Personally I would have preferred his comic book look if that is him.

Black Widow's David Harbour Applauds Marvel Studios' Producers

I love it how Marvel Studios grabs up actors who were in fairly bad films. Gives them a chance to be in a possibly much better comic book movie.

The thing going for this character being Taskmaster is the color scheme. Navy, off white and orange. All his colors. I assume that the mask will either get destroyed and resemble a more eerie look that reflects the comic look over time. He could even have a cape if they want it to be cg but I wouldn’t hold my breath for that.

I hope he'll get an eventual update, if they don't kill him off in this Movie. It's just a bit of a shame, that after we got Mysterio with a proper fishbowl, we can't get Taskmaster with a proper Skull mask.

Even Crystal Dynamic's super grounded take at least kept the mask intact.

Screen_Shot_2019_06_11_at_2.05.31_PM.0.png

I hope he'll get an eventual update, if they don't kill him off in this Movie. It's just a bit of a shame, that after we got Mysterio with a proper fishbowl, we can't get Taskmaster with a proper Skull mask.

Do you have a press release saying he is taskmaster? Do you have any insider confirming it? I see a dude in an armor. He could easily be a henchman. Why are we jumping to conclusions?

That would be amazing. I'm cool with Taskmaster being villain in this, at least someone I'm kinda familiar with.

Do you have a press release saying he is taskmaster? Do you have any insider confirming it? I see a dude in an armor. He could easily be a henchman. Why are we jumping to conclusions?

Taskmaster has been rumored to the villain of the movie for a while.

Taskmaster Is the Main Villain in Black Widow?

Here is a report from March. So, the likelihood that the set pics are him are very likely.

upload_2019-7-1_14-46-4.pngupload_2019-7-1_14-46-52.pngupload_2019-7-1_14-47-12.png

This above comic outfit looks quite similar to the set outfit, IMO. Looks at them side by side. We don't see the face too well, so I doubt it is too skull-esque. But the rest of the outfit fits Taskmaster, IMO.

You say that like every actor they've snatched up was in bad movies.

Nope. I should have clarified and worded it as "bad comic book movies". Didn't mean overall.

I was mainly referring to Michael B Jordan, Chris Evans and David Harbour. That also doesn't mean they have only been in bad movies, just sub-par to bad comic book films.

So weird to have Black Widow movie right after Civil War. Not a prequel, not a sequel. Might be confusing to market to the masses.

They confirmed Taskmaster without mentioning which actor will play him?
That's weird.

Okay, not what I hoped. This was by far the most disappointing news of the night, but still - Taskmaster! Yelena Belova! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

They confirmed Taskmaster without mentioning which actor will play him?
That's weird.
Wearing a mask maybe they want to keep him secret. Wouldn't be surprised it Taskmaster is a she though as a twist.

Points for finally seeing some Budapest adventure, not hyped on the timeline it is suppose to take place in. She was a fugitive with Cap and Falcon, so one of them could have aided her. We may still see some of the early backstory though so who knows.

Did they reveal any footage? I think I heard they did, but didn't see any description

The taskmaster costume looks really cheesy. Like one of those Japanese superhero costumes in the 80s. With the title character and possibly the story not considered relevant anymore, seriously this may well be the first MCU tank in the making. It isn’t even going to have the proper Budapest event except in a flashback due to the timeline of the event in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"