Bleach HQ

Chunin

Rob Leifield > Stan Lee
Reaction score
Come on in to discuss the best manga running.

Ichigo's new Fullbringer form is totally awesome, so much better than his Bankai.

hey!! I'm a huge Bleach fan!!

My favorite characters are Ichigo, Rukia, Unohana, and Soifon :-)hrt:).

I just found out that a Bleach game is finally coming to the PS3!! I hope it's the 1st of many more........lol.

Someday, I would love to see a live action Bleach film on the big screen. Logistically, it would probably be very difficult to pull off, especially in making it "accessible" to the average movie goer.

But, if done right, it would be awesome! And the special effects and fight scenes.....:wow:

My favorite characters would happen to be:
Urahara Kisuke
Ishida Uryuu
Kon
Ichigo
Renji
Kuchiki Byakuya

A Bleach PS3 game? Epic man, I hadn't heard, thanks for the tip.

Dunno about you guys, but I get sick of Bleach being under appreciated on so many forums.

Bleach is awesome.

would love to see a properly done big-screen treatment one day. But, it would probably be very difficult to pull off.

oh.........and it's great Bleach is finally coming to the PS3. Now, if it would only come to the 360........lol.

I enjoy Bleach the manga, anime prolonged effects & fillers bore me

I'm a fairly big Bleach fan, despite the series short comings, I find it to be a fun sereis with interesting stories & characters. given its drawn out at times...but i kind of like it when long running manga seriels move at a slower pace... less arcs means less clutter lol.

Only thing I wouldsay I dislike about bleach nowadays is how it seems part of its fans are only fans of it to bash it...that annoys me...and then theirs all the annoying one piece fanbrats that bug you for liking it more then one piece....ugg....the anime/manga fanbase in general is downright immature and annoying.

But getting back on topic.... yeah I enjoy bleach, my favorite characters are Rukia, Ichigo, soifon & Kenpachi. As for my favorite storyarc, hard to say they all kind of meld together in away but i do like the earlier volumes of bleach the best i guess.

I like Bleach but I've only seen the anime and only up to what Netflix has. I'd love to own the series on DVD but it's too expensive to get a series like this right now for the money they want.

@Tellie: Actually the pricing for Bleach Boxsets isn't that bad, nor is anime in general in the U.S. considering the japanese have to pay the equivlant to 50-75 U.S. bucks for dvds & Blu-rays with only 4-5 eps on them. We pretty much get the best deals for anime. but yeah, if price is an issue, Amazon is your buddy.

I am a huge bleach fan and love both the manga and anime and I have to agree I also love ichigo's new fullbringer form and I can't wait to see how he looks when combined with his shinigami powers also I want to see rukia back soon!

Ichigo is picking Tsuki apart right now, he's so cold blooded it's great.

Any hardcore bleachfans on here that are also on bleachasylum?

hey guys.. check out some screencaps i just posted from the Bleach short im working on... its in the CG Animation thread in my signature below =]

I'm going to make a call here and say that ichigo has had his shinigami representative badge swapped with the one that ginjou had been using previously during his training in chapter 452 and that ginjou has ichigo's real substitute badge, hence why it operates and looks slightly different

that is the form ginjou will take when he gets his badge back, as well as some access to ichigo's older powers etc.

I can't believe no one is keeping up to this with the raw's, this weeks manga is pretty damn good.

**** just got real son!

Rukia's a lieutenant now??!!

bout damn time.......:o :oldrazz:

so.....has anyone had a chance to try out the new Bleach PS3 game?

He's back in true form. :)
There's a minor debate as to actually what form he's in.

some think this is the post dankai shikai version of himself.

others think it might be some fullbring hybrid shinigami transcendant form

I have an inkling he's inherited engetsu from his father.

Pretty much, yeah.

In regards to it being the engetsu, I personally don't think so. It looks nothing like it for one.

Pretty sure the sword is actually crafted out of Karins reiatsu. Remember early on in this arc she is at Urahara's shop talking about protecting Ichigo and whatnot. The plan seems as if it has acknowledgment from Soul Society as well seeing as Rukia has now been promoted to a seated lieutenant and is the one who has initiated Ichigo as a possible permanent Shinigami as well (conversation with Urahara and Kurosaki senior early in the arc making it seem they were going to take Ichigo's "human" life so they could restore his abilities in the spiritual realm).

I do agree with you about his new form being a mixture of Fullbringer/Shinigami and I personally think his hollow side is still very much alive. They might have been put to sleep during the battle with Aizen but those three "entities" are still very much part of Ichigo as long as his soul exist.

Last edited:
Well technically we don't know what engetsu looks like at all. I'm a firm believer Isshin was completely in shikai throughout his confrontation with aizen otherwise we wouldn't have learnt the name of his zanpakto with hindsight, kubo would have given it to us then and there.

I'm not sure his hollow side is there as a separate entity, i think he will get a fused zangetsu back, but a separated out form would be a step backwards. Not that there's anything wrong with that, ichigo was vastly overpowered anywho and i'd find it nice to get back to a square one of sorts.

karin's been on the scene during the whole rieatsu sword thingie. She was at home and wasn't with her dad at all.

and then if that is the case, it means isshin allowed her to get bookmarked, which would demote him to worst father ever, even taking over from ryuuken's spot.

Loved the latest chapter. Things are really heating up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"