The Gifted BLINK and you might miss her again - The Jamie Chung / Clarice Fung Thread

Yeah, I'm excited to see Blink. The character left a very strong impression in DOFP despite basically having no dialogue. I'm glad to see we now get a version that we can actually flesh out a bit more.

I don't like Jamie Chung. I wish they brought back Fan Bingbing.

I like Fan Bingbing but she can't speak English properly. All of her interviews for DoFP are in Chinese I think.

Dub her.

Anyway, I just think Jamie Chung is a downgrade. There isn't a huge reason to include her in this. Even if this show somehow ties to Dofp, does it even matter now?. Then the costume, the visuals, the hair and the pink skin weren't improved 3 years after Dofp most likely because its "just" a TV production and won't get a budget of a film.

I like Fan Bingbing but she can't speak English properly. All of her interviews for DoFP are in Chinese I think.

Also, way too big of a star for an American TV show.

Cont'd from the Polaris thread, for being Blink relevant:

ComicBook.com, How That Big Reveal In 'The Gifted' Premiere Affects Polaris
... Lorna wasn’t the only mutant to have her life altered in last night’s premiere. She was captured while she and her mutant allies were trying to rescue escaped mutant Blink, who was on the run. Now Blink is dealing with becoming part of the mutant underground.

“She doesn’t trust a lot of people, and the two people she entrusts betray her in an unthinkable way, and in an unforgivable way,” says Blink actress Jamie Chung. “So I think she has issues in that the one time I trusted two other mutants they betrayed me for their own self-gain and self-preservation...There are a lot of moral issues that she’s dealing with...She has a lot of issues to deal with.”

Blink clearly feels indebted to Marcos and Lorna since she tried to keep Marcos safe by informing Thunderbird about Eclipse’s unsanctioned excursion to meet Reed Strucker. Time will tell if she becomes truly ingrained in the mutant underground family.

Victor?... Are we looking @...
1966214-kjhuhj.png

... AoA, or even eXiles, here? I mean...

... or even the results of Ahab's program, and our first...

879347-189477_171086_blink_super.jpg

... "Hound", already?! :shock

Also, way too big of a star for an American TV show.

Yeah, doubt any other show besides Game of Thrones could afford her. Jamie Chung makes sense.

E1 was great! Chung plays a pretty good Blink for me.

I really enjoy all of Clarice's sarcastic comments. She really cracks me up. Also, Blair Redford said that both "are you having a stroke" and "oh, this is your thing" were improvised by Jamie. :woot:

I really enjoy all of Clarice's sarcastic comments. She really cracks me up. Also, Blair Redford said that both "are you having a stroke" and "oh, this is your thing" were improvised by Jamie. :woot:

That's awesome. I'm loving Clarice in this show. :yay:

I like Jamie in the role.

Really glad they’ve chosen to use Blink here and they’ve done a great of job of showcasing her powers on a TV budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"