Days of Future Past "BLINK and you might miss her!" - The Fan Bingbing Thread

Specter313

Ghost of all things X
Reaction score
fanbingbing02.jpg
blinkmarvel.jpg

This is awesome. One of my favorite characters from the Exiles. I hope she won't be a character that stands around in the background, to fill out the mutant ranks. I wonder how closely she will resemble her comic design.

I hope close enough. I've been disappointed in the past with characters like Leech and Darwin looking normal.

same as me.

I hope she has pink skin and a whole mutant look, instead of appearing as just an asian girl.

I think they'll go all out with making mutants look like mutants. She should be pink...even though I just found out about her.

she could easily become the next standout female mutant, in a similar way as Mystique back on the first X-men movie and X2, if done right.

If she has a few good lines and some badass and sexy moments, while using her power, I see many viewers liking the character.

If they make her pink, I hope it doesn't look too silly onscreen.

Mystique is the only oddly coloured mutant that I think they've managed to nail (until the awful job they did in FC) and to a lesser extent, Nightcrawler.

I thought Azazel looked pretty bad, and bright pink won't be the easiest colour to pull off.

it could be dark pink, or a less intense tone.

It can be done, and with the right lightning it should be fine

Yeah, I'm curious to see what Singer does with Blink. He wasn't shy about Mystique or Nightcrawler's Blue skin, and characters like Toad certainly looked like mutants. Then again, Artie looked completely normal, save for the tongue.

It's weird sometimes. In some cases, they go all out. Like Beast, Nightcrawler, Mystique, Azazel, even making Toad ugly enough. In other cases, they don't bother at all. Like Darwin and Leech.

I hope they keep the pink skin because I like having mutants that look visually distinct. They have a lot of options to make it not appear goofy whether it be a different tones or some kind of design like Mystique or Nightcrawler.

I have a feeling there won't be much bright light/daylight in the dystopian future (some of the concept art of what I assume are the prisons looks dark), so they could always use that to their advantage.

Yeah, it's all about the texture.

definetly.

but I hope we see at least one scene during the day, lol, even if Singer uses a dark tone for the filmaking/camera and all of that.

The future scenes should give us a complete idea of how is the day after day on that city/state, so different type of scenes would be a good decision. Not just at night scenes.

I've never seen pink skin done before. This is as close to someone like Blink I can remember.

Remember Leech was done In last Stand.And I am sure Darwin's normal looking appearance was probally a Matthew Vaughn decsion.In Xpmen films Bryan SInger has done he hasn't been shy about making them look different.

Pink skin might actually not be too difficult to pull off.

thats a good example. At the end of the day Pink is a colour closer to our natural skin colour, so all Bryans crew will have to do is making Fan skin a bit more pink, and thats it.

Here's another one. The skin tone is definitely a non-issue now.

thats a good example. At the end of the day Pink is a colour closer to our natural skin colour, so all Bryans crew will have to do is making Fan skin a bit more pink, and thats it.

^"to ""our"" natural skin color"....lol. Urs maybe, but not mine...lol. Night crawler and mystique are closer to my natural skin color.

But i get ur point. :cwink:

They should definitely make her pink. In the movies, I feel like they make too many of the mutants look like normal humans.

this is just a manip I did today, and forgeting this outfit (which is too much for this franchise) she definetly could be a really cool character, respecting her comic look:

I like the idea to see Blink as a warrior, just with a more realistic costume, but as badass as this pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"