Books... y'know... the ones with no pictures.

Yesterday i picked up........
unbranded-dr-suess-triple-pack.jpg

...Great collection, for all readers out there this is a MUST BUY!:wish: :wish: :wish: :wish: :wish:

You didn't get a response, so I thought I'd answer you. It is a very boring book at first, and indeed, most of the way through, but there is some more interesting stuff beyond the college chapters. Don't let the random ramblings of the Thropp family through you off, because the foreshadowing is to be expected. It's just one of those books with too much information shoved into the pages to fully comprehend all at once. I suggest you read it once the whole way through, even if you skip over long paragraphs to find out the important things, then come back to it later with a basic understanding of the plot points.

The book was, for me, far more interesting the second time around.

i'm not that far into it, i think the beginning threw me off cuz things kinda were overly described and was kinda boring in parts. i'm actually a lil after the birth, so i'm hardly into it at all.

i think i'm gonna give it another shot after i finish Map of Bones.

i've started Gone With the Wind 3 times and have yet to finish it. I will one day though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"