BOOM = Civil War / BOOM = uhhh, nothing?

WhatIfTales said:
Name calling?...seriously?:rolleyes:

....and technically Doc is an ass...a proud member of the "A Simple Spidey" association....I know cause I'm the president :up:

ROFL..yes, yes I am. I'm a card carrying member.

Doc, if you open up Civil War #1 and go to the meeting at the Baxter Building read what "Daredevil" said. Im looking for more examples.

PWN3R RANGER said:
He has valid points, but geez, everything is negative, Marvel does do some things right Doc. :eek:
Negativity gets a bad rap. I'm negative about almost everything and I've never been happier. :o

TheCorpulent1 said:
Negativity gets a bad rap. I'm negative about almost everything and I've never been happier. :o

Its true. Apparently among the noobies here like supermarvelman im like the biggest ******* here.:confused:

I love your avy.:)

Darthphere said:
Its true. Apparently among the noobies here like supermarvelman im like the biggest ******* here.:confused:

rofl @ your 5 page "arguement" with him. :confused:

Darthphere said:
Well, you're definitely an *******, but the biggest *******? No chance in hell. You've got a lot to learn before you can compete against the planet-swallowing, black hole-sized leaders of the All-Star Superhero Hype ******* Team, or ASSHAT for short. :o

TheCorpulent1 said:
Well, you're definitely an *******, but the biggest *******? No chance in hell. You've got a lot to learn before you can compete against the planet-swallowing, black hole-sized leaders of the All-Star Superhero Hype ******* Team, or ASSHAT for short. :o

I know, thats why I was confused.

PWN3R RANGER said:
rofl @ your 5 page "arguement" with him. :confused:

Not really an argument just trying to figure out what the hell he wanted.

Team ASSHAT (yes, I know there's two "team"s in there, but that's just the kind of a**hole I am) is the elitest of the elite. Nothing can stop our onslaught of a**holishness.

Darthphere said:
my.php
[X]

It's true. We're like a rampaging juggernaut of assholishness. ASSHAT 4 eva!!!!!111one one thirty-six.

The Leaguer said:
Team ASSHAT (yes, I know there's two "team"s in there, but that's just the kind of a**hole I am) is the elitest of the elite. Nothing can stop our onslaught of a**holishness.

[X]

:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"