The Dark Knight Booty-Water Ruins Action Scene

So nobody is still buzzing about the possibility of a bat-plane?

Cuz I'm holding out hope for sure.

- Jow

Not b/c of the canceled stunt, but I'm starting to think something's fishy with TDK's production. Let's hope he'll do a third one nonetheless.

I'm not hoping for a "Bat plane" , just a Wayne Tech (That happens to have stealth technology) jet flown by Alfred.

I wonder who's going to be flying this plane. Somehow I doubt it's Alfred

What about Lucius?

He and Bruce travel to Hong Kong together, and Fox help's out Batman by flying him off to safety in a Wayne Aerospace prototype jet...

But if this were to happen, we'd then have to throw out the notion that Lucius doesn't know the secret. He'd become a part of Batman's inner circle, which I personally don't want to see. I mean, he sort of already has an idea that something's going on with Bruce in "Begins," but in the comics/TAS Lucius had no idea...

CFE

What about Lucius?

He and Bruce travel to Hong Kong together, and Fox help's out Batman by flying him off to safety in a Wayne Aerospace prototype jet...

But if this were to happen, we'd then have to throw out the notion that Lucius doesn't know the secret. He'd become a part of Batman's inner circle, which I personally don't want to see. I mean, he sort of already has an idea, but in the comics/TAS Lucius had no idea...

CFE

I think it's safe to say that Lucius figured it out in BB. He's a smart man, and the way he interacted with Bruce early on showed that he knew something was up... it doesn't take a genius to put two and two together and figure out that the guy who's been borrowing the massive Tumbler is probably the same guy who's been using it to fight crime at night :p

I thought about Lucius but I dismissed the idea, just didn't feel right.
Remember Alfred is the one who had millitary training and was in the English Special Forces atleast in the comics.

And don't forget that Alfred is trained in golf club weapons tactics...

We'll see, I guess. I think the actors who are in Hong Kong are Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine. What's strange is BOF's report about Christopher Nolan not being in HK.

We'll see, I guess. I think the actors who are in Hong Kong are Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine. What's strange is BOF's report about Christopher Nolan not being in HK.
Have you heard about the water in Hong Kong????? I wouldnt go there either.

I remember being in Hong Hong back in 95 and how filthy the water was. Our ship had to anchor out and they had to have small boats taxi us in through the harbor to shore. Guess much hasn't changed.

Yeah, I've heard. But since they don't film in the water...

It's strange because there is no second unit, so I don't know who could direct those scenes. I hope we won't find out that Christopher Nolan has backed out of the movie and won't edit the film either. *sigh*

But that's just the "pessimistic fabman" in me talking.

I'm sure Nolan has a second unit, it'd be insane for him not too, but since they are probably very rarely used(like in dirty water locations, and other severe health risk places)everyone just likes to report that he is doing it all himself.

If they did do it it would really show us that Batman is one crazy mofo.

No, he doesn't have a second unit. That's why filming has taken so long on both Batman Begins and The Dark knight.

What about Lucius?

But if this were to happen, we'd then have to throw out the notion that Lucius doesn't know the secret. He'd become a part of Batman's inner circle, which I personally don't want to see. I mean, he sort of already has an idea that something's going on with Bruce in "Begins," but in the comics/TAS Lucius had no idea...

CFE
The 'Q' factor is one of the most unoriginal ideas Nolan has come up with and the less of it the better... and as for the "notion", if Lucious doesn't know—as he would have to know after the events of the first film—then he is a friggn' idiot and should be treated as such. The problem here is that Nolan, having already put Fox in the inner circle, cannot now extricate him.

Hey, dude, there's no second unit. Trust. ;)

didnt we get a report a long time ago which claimed that Batman get his new suit because of "water damage"? i wonder if this hong kong shoot has something to do with that?

The 'Q' factor is one of the most unoriginal ideas Nolan has come up with and the less of it the better... and as for the "notion", if Lucious doesn't know—as he would have to know after the events of the first film—then he is a friggn' idiot and should be treated as such. The problem here is that Nolan, having already put Fox in the inner circle, cannot now extricate him.

Agreed. However, that was obviously an idea spurned from Goyer's script.

THAT water is even gonna damage the new suit...

Agreed. However, that was obviously an idea spurned from Goyer's script.
... that Nolan co-wrote and filmed, and Nolan is the more 'Bondian' of the two, so he's not off the hook.

... that Nolan co-wrote and filmed, and Nolan is the more 'Bondian' of the two, so he's not off the hook.

I agree, but I also get the feeling when it came to logistics of the comic world, Nolan (unwisely so), just sort of rolled with whatever Goyer came up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"