Born in a weird place?

murdock_matt

Browncoat
Reaction score
I was born in the front seat of a Plymouth Reliant K on the way to the hospital. (Mom wanted to take a shower after her water broke!)

Anyone else come into the world via unusual circumstances?

I was born in a hospital, but I came out arm-first and the delivering doctor had to separate my shoulder to get me out before I suffocated. That should still pops when I rotate it, but I was fine otherwise.

I was upside down or right side up or something, so they had my mom do all kinds of stuff to flip me, but I was born in a plain ol hospital.

An alley. :up:

Actually, not a weird place, but when I was born, I was a bit premature, and I ended up dying. Then about a minute or two later, I came back to life. God took me right when I was born, then decided that it wasn't my time yet.

I was gonna be born breech aka ass first, i couldn't come out of my moms snatch so she needed an emergency Cesarean.

i was also born 2 months early.

i wasn't born weird, but the first month of my live i slept in a sock drawer

my mom's appendix burst while pregnant with me and no one knew. i was the only thing keeping the poison from her heart and after i was born, she had to stay in the hospital for a while so they could save her.

so i lived with my parents for a while, and they didn't have a crib or anything, so i slept in a sock drawer

I was born in the front seat of a Plymouth Reliant K on the way to the hospital. (Mom wanted to take a shower after her water broke!)

Anyone else come into the world via unusual circumstances?
Ricky Bobby?

"Cesarean".

in "realdelmonte"

The higest town in México.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija