Transformers Box Office Thread

^Yeah, i can see TF2 being a smash, i hope its just a good movie more than anything though, with action scene's that outdo the first movie, but in which the characters are not forgotten also.

If they do that, they could have a record breaker on their hands. BTW what are the DVD sales upto now?

EDIT: Doesnt matter, just saw that the DVD sales for US alone are now upto over $313 million!!!!!!!

^Yeah, i can see TF2 being a smash, i hope its just a good movie more than anything though, with action scene's that outdo the first movie, but in which the characters are not forgotten also.

If they do that, they could have a record breaker on their hands. BTW what are the DVD sales upto now?

EDIT: Doesnt matter, just saw that the DVD sales for US alone are now upto over $313 million!!!!!!!

Again, the $150 million dollar weekend is the only reason that above-average, misfired cinematic adaptation garnered such revenue. Had it pulled in $60 million, it would have flopped and rightfully so.

Signed,
Portland2002

Again, the $150 million dollar weekend is the only reason that above-average, misfired cinematic adaptation garnered such revenue. Had it pulled in $60 million, it would have flopped and rightfully so.

Signed,
Portland2002

thanks for defining what a hit and a flop is:whatever:. the hit and flop has to do with money alone, nothing to do with the content of the film.

Signed,
Portland2002

Dude, it has garnered around $350 million in DVD sales in the US alone, that means people have been buying on DVD after watching it in the cinema, the public LOVED this movie, there is no way it would have flopped.

thanks for defining what a hit and a flop is:whatever:. the hit and flop has to do with money alone, nothing to do with the content of the film.

Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"