Transformers SHH Transformers Fan Appreciation Thread

cosmicherosa

king of life
Reaction score
I dunno. I just wanted to start the thread and thank all of you for making the past year or so really awesome, and my one stop for forum action. It's been great mixing it up with all of you through all the specualtion, reveals, and eventual release of the movie. I look forward to mixing it all up with ya on some other part of the boards, or eventually back in the Transformers Sequel threads.

It's good to have Transformers back! :trans::trans::trans::trans:

It's been an honor to serve by your side! :D
I love this forum and the people who made it so much fun. I really hope for once all the usual suspects remain on this forum and keep living it up like pre-release, afterall there's still the DVD release to look forward to.

Yeah plenty of fun still to be had here, and then when the Transformers 2 board opens just carry on over there.

You guys gotta promise to be around! It's not the same story all all on the SR and TDK forums at all, most left and joined other forums.

I'm not going anywhere that I'm aware of ;)

Just to show my love for you people i've posted some new pictures in the picture only thread.

Getting myself pumped for Transformers has been some of the most fun experiences I've had involving movies in a long time. :)

I don't know what other forums I'd post at here anymore...and technically, I only rarely post in this one as it is...

This is the only comic/whatever related forum that I frequent. So I'll be around. Been here for a while already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"