Boxed up love

your work is awesome, kind of weird and twisted but genius at that. Love the Rocko piece.

Thanks. :heart: :indy: :gray: :dkm:
I didn't know I got a new comment from anyone. I just assumed no one cared.

ha! this is prob in my top 3 threads... love your style... its so rare that the style itself is hilarious... you've achieved that to be sure.

I did this back in month 12 of '07 and here we are in month 3 of '08. I thought it would get better with age. It hasn't.

Powdered Toast Man.

powderedtoastman2ww0.jpg

Your work really reminds me of the kind of stuff you'd see in Vice magezine. If you're not drawing comics for some sort of publication, I hope there's a good reason.

You're art is fantastic, funny, and mildly offensive! The best combination.

Somehow, drawing Rocko's Modern Life that way didn't seem terribly out of place... hehe.

You work is very twisted, biazarre and somewhat frightening.

I love it.

Aww, you people are so kindand tenderrrr.. As for the publication issue. A friend of mine that I know told me about a free local newspaper that would probably accept my art. I didn't pursue it because he has yet to tell me more, like the name of the paper. Whatevuh.

worldsfinestwt6.jpg

I'd like to do more with it, but I'll probably never get around to it... So here it is.

Their teeth are yellow, that makes me lol. :o

worldsfinestwt6.jpg

I'd like to do more with it, but I'll probably never get around to it... So here it is.

just looking at this makes me think you should have entered march's heroes-past-their-prime fanart contest...

your stuff is so amazing.

its just for fun, but you should really think about entering some time.

Batman has been entered, Cuddle bear. :yay:

I had to talk to administration at school for turning this in. It's a book cover. Also inside were things like raps about Ben Franklin fisting his wife in the face (punch).

funnything2hq7.jpg

Very awkward conversation with administration...

I don't think it's considered nudity if I say it's a guy. Which I had intended it to be when I drew it, but I decided to put pants on him.

scan0013ru2.jpg

eateditan9.jpg

Graphic Design project that was supposed to promote either "Eat Food" or "Drink Water." Black construction paper and white printer paper. :nono:

I use Sharpies.
Because they smell nice.
When I use them a lot.

heypostvg6.jpg

rescuerspostxz9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"