Wicked Inks in Desperate need of som Love!

someone wanna try their photoshopy hand at this?
bat-sequential.jpg

Here my crack at Mrh7448's Iron man, which is really nice btw.

Ironman.jpg

very cool Batman44 I like it a lot. Good work!

I ended up coloring this traditionally because it should help sell it. Hope you like.

188347951_ff101c74c8_o.jpg

nightcrawler looks great.

and great job on coloring that iron man batman44

Love the Nightcrawler with the watercolors.

I love the watercolors... Salva Larroca used to colour his old drawings (before drawing for America) in watercolors and they were quite similar... I´ll post some scan if I found it...
Love most of your stuff too...

Nightcrawler looks amazing Jeremy-Youve outdone yourself.
Lord knows how difficult watercolors are,and he looks perfect.Im not touchin him with digital colors now..no way

So I was thinkin ,theres this trick you can do with salt on watercolors(prefferably the rocky kind that youd use on like driveways/stairs when it snows)Sprinkle it on watercolors after applied and it gives you that "snowy effect"You should try an experiment.I figure that you try to get that "snowy" look in your inks sometimes so, I know youd dig it.
Peace!

EdRyder said:
Nightcrawler looks amazing Jeremy-Youve outdone yourself.
Lord knows how difficult watercolors are,and he looks perfect.Im not touchin him with digital colors now..no way

So I was thinkin ,theres this trick you can do with salt on watercolors(prefferably the rocky kind that youd use on like driveways/stairs when it snows)Sprinkle it on watercolors after applied and it gives you that "snowy effect"You should try an experiment.I figure that you try to get that "snowy" look in your inks sometimes so, I know youd dig it.
Peace!

Thanks. Just to clear it up...the background, his feet, hands, and hair were done with watercolors and the rest was done with acrylic paint (the body.)

I'll look into the salt thing...sounds interesting, thanks.

I think I might take a crack at Mrh's Iron Man just for the fun of it.

jrs2345 said:
I ended up coloring this traditionally because it should help sell it. Hope you like.

188347951_ff101c74c8_o.jpg

Oh my gosh i freaking love it this is damn cool looking:eek: :up: :up:

Great ironman and cool colors guys.

ampersand said:
I figured I'd post some of my stuff that I don't really intend on coloring and see if any of you would be interested.
scan00036fg.jpg

scan3jo.jpg

scan00069nb.jpg
No takers?

Ampersand's Superman, I'll try Spidey next.

scan3jo.gif

Edit: it should be bigger now.

Batman, any way to post a larger version? Looks sweet:up:

ss1.jpg

Any body want to take a crack at some colouring? I'm to busy...or maybe lazy to do it myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"